sea see ∥10

_______
10

_______10

10:00

Heerin is scrolling down the road. Wearing a black dress and hair is tied in ponytail neatly. She is ready physically, but not mentally.

It's the time of the year, again. The day has finally come. Despite it being the fifth year since the incident took place, it still haunts. The memory of today is still so freshly on her mind. It pains her until now and it doesn't lessen compare to when it occurred.

Since this morning, she has been crying her eyes out, looking like a total loser. A loser who doesn't dare to put up with the challenge. A loser who feels like giving up, but is too afraid of death. A pathetic loser who doesn't know where she's heading to.

Heerin stops in her tracks and is staring straight at the tall tree she has always been afraid to see again. The last thing and place she would've wanted to be. A tear slightly rolls down her cheek while reading the letters that's crafted on the rock.

031913

She run her hands on the crafted rock, a sad smile plastered on her face. "Hi, mum. Things are still the same even when five years have already passed. I can't seem to move on. I find myself thinking about the incident every day and night. Why did you leave me alone? It's painful. It would've been better if I followed you. I wouldn't have been suffering like this" Heerin chuckles. She realizes how pathetic she sounds. How badly she wants to turn back the time if she has the power to do so.

It's the first spring. Colorful flowers bloom gracefully. Heerin has arrived at a place situated out of the town, but her heart feels heavy as she's too caught up with her thoughts. Her regrets. Trees are surrounding her as the sunlight is blocked from penetrating her. She places a bucket of daisy and bows.

"Until next time"

"Mum, dad"

Tears are uncontrollably falling from her eyes, dropping to the ground. It's the day that she tries so hard to erase from her memory. The past that always left her a crying mess, chest feeling suffocated. It's the starting of her dark life.

After greeting her parents, her legs lead her to the sea— to find ease. The sound of waves hitting the bay, the hard cold breeze and the fresh air. She grew fond of this place.

Sitting on one of the big rock situated near the ocean, Heerin admires the breathtaking view before her. The water is crystal clear and the sand is so soft beneath her feet. She loves the feeling of freedom every time she stares at the sea. She loves being curious over the end of the ocean. No one knows and it attracts her more. She loves the sea. She loves every small little details of it.