chapter 4

I'm skipping to chapter 4 and not doing chapter 3 because I just realized as I'm almost done with the story and then I would have to change all of my chapters and that would be such a hassle so don't mind the mistake sorry!

matts POV:

I was in the middle of making a vine when someone came into the room,

Shawn and his sister. I think her name was payton. she set her suitcase down and gave us a smile.

her smile lit up the room,

I got up, and I head towards her. I shook her hand while shaking like a leaf.

"matt" was all I said,

she smirked and responded with "nice to finally meet you,matt. I'm payton" I could get lost in those big hazel eyes.

I sat down and she sat beside me. it looked like she was nervous too. did she have a thing for me?

nahh I'm dumb; how can I beautiful girl like that like me?

we all decided to go to panera bread for lunch since we were starving.

we split up into two tables:

me, Payton, carter, hayes, Shawn and Taylor

then cam, nash, Aaron, jack and jack

me and Payton hit off pretty well. most of the time we got to know each other better.

when she laughs, she gets a cute dimple on her left side. it's my favorite thing about her

I'm starting to have a crush on payton? I cant she's Shawn's sister ! I could never do that to him. right?

Payton's pov

as much as im fighting my feelings, I'm starting to like Matt.

I love when he laughs. it's the cutest thing and it just makes me burst out in laughter.

I look across the table and see Shawn giving my this glare, like telling me to be careful. I roll my eyes and go back to talking.

Shawn is very protective with me and I don't know why,

he doesn't want me to ever get hurt physically or emotionally.

but I don't get it? I'm my own person and he's not the boss of me.