chapter 9

Matts POV

I finally decided to say those three words every girl is dying to here.

I was really nervous because I didn't know if she felt the same way about me.

but those four words she said back to me made me the happiest guy in the world.

love hurts, it hurts real bad. but that's the thing about pain, it demands to be felt...

we went back to the hotel at around 11pm. by the time we got back all the guys were drunk, except hayes.

"dammmnnn you guys are hella wasted!" I called out

I was watching their behavior; it was worse than any other time they got drunk.

dozens of beer cans scattered across the carpet, puke everywhere and a bunch of drunk teen guys. the place was a mess.

they were also violent, I think I saw a few holes in the walls.

I looked to my right to see that Payton was gone. I search the whole room.

"Pay??" I yelled down the hall,

"Payton?" I yelled once more. no answer.

I turned the corner one more time.

my jaw fell to the ground in shock.

nash grabbed Payton by the waist and pulled her close to his body.

she looked scared, but didn't try to move.

He leaned in and kissed her neck. he traveled along her neck and to her cheek.

then he finally make his way up to her lips.

I admit that I was pissed at Nash, but I was kinda mad at Payton too. how could she let him do that?

they made out. like hardcore.

Nash's hand slid down her back and he reached her butt.

she quickly broke the kiss and slapped him across the face.

"what the hell?" she screamed

he quickly punch her face. "LISTEN TO WHAT I SAY!" he screamed in her face.

that's when I lost it.

I ran over there and punched him back. "WHAT THE FUCK NASH?" I yelled

he fell to the floor.

I grabbed payton, "baby are you okay??"

"yes I'm fine" she started to cry,

I wrapped her in a tight hug, "shhh it's okay, I'm here"

"I'm scared..." she admitted

we swayed back and forth for a few minutes. I kissed her lips and quickly hugged her again.

"let's go back to the room" I suggested.

------/////////---------

how was this chapter??? leave your opinion in the comments! new chapter soon:)