chapter 14

matts POV

i felt myself lying on a cold tile floor. I didn't move and I couldn't even if I wanted to. I tried opening my eyes and I felt obligated to keep them shut, even though I was awake. my head was spinning and I felt nauseous. I suddenly heard a distant voice.

"Matt? you awake?" cam whispered.

I finally opened my eyes the slightest bit, to see cam very blurry.

I picked my head and felt excruciating pain, so I put it back down.

I made a grunting noise as I put my head down.

"yo Matt, you're in a hangover, I'm guessing you never been in one before?" cam chuckled

"no" I whispered the slightest bit, trying to keep my mouth closed.

"well," cam said, "you should check your phone. payton texted you."

oh god, I thought.

I sat up slowly, and reached for my phone I opened my phone and read her message. I didn't even realize that I was crying

"dude! what she say?" Cameron asked me

"umm" I wiped my tear off my check, "she uhh...dumped me"

"dude I'm so sorry" cam said and went in for a hug

I hugged him and cried into his shoulder, not caring how stupid I looked.

"what did I even do?" I asked with tears in my eyes.

"you hooked up with Chloe, you don't remember?" cam asked

"no, why the fuck would I do that?" I screamed and clenched my fists.

"I need to talk to her" I said and grabbed my keys

"wait!" cam said, "I think you should talk to Chloe first, tell her to leave you alone"

"okay..thanks bro" I said tapping cams shoulder.

I headed to Chloe's house and knocked on her door.

"who is iiiitt???" she screeched with that annoying voice of hers.

"matt" I said in a monotone voice

the door swung open leading to see her greasy, orange, face along with her fake, blonde hair.

"hey baby!" she screeched with a grin on her face

"we need to talk" I said once again with no emotion.

"come in, come in" she opened the door

I stepped in to see a foyer painted white and a ginormous chandelier hovering over me.

"my daddy is an Anastasiaoligist, he spoils me as you can tell! let's so to my room!" she dragged me to her bedroom.

pink everywhere...

I walked into a huge room that was bigger than her mom and dads.

she sat on her pink fluffy comforter.

"sit with me!" she pulled me down next to her

"so....." I started, "I don't-"

she interrupted me by smashing her lips into mine. I tried to pushed her off me but she over powered me by pushing me on top of her bed.

I gave up fighting. i do this sick, insane,thing where every time I see Chloe, I devote what ever I need to, to her. it's like a big black hole and it sucks me in every fucking time.

a small moan escaped her lips.

"baaabbyyy" she screamed

"we haven't even gotten started yet" I said into her ear

what has gotten into me lately.

-later that day-

I woke up naked in Chloe's bed, "fuck" I mumbled

I got up and quickly got dressed, looking for Chloe

I heard a scream from the foyer so I ran to her.

"girls!!" I screamed.

payton slapped Chloe straight across the face "how fucking dare you fuck my ex boyfriend the day after we breakup! you're a skank" payton screamed 1 inch from Chloe's face.

"payton fuck off! what are you even doing here?" I yelled

"what the hell matthew? I came her to talk to Chloe to see if we could work things out because those few hours without you were the worst few hours of my life. but obviously not according to you! and what?? you want me to fuck off? me!? what about you! youre the one who can't even keep a steady girlfriend so you hook up with who ever you get! and I hope you didn't use a condom so she gets pregnant again and both of your lives are ruined. go fuck yourself....both of you"

I honestly don't know what gotten into me. before I realize what I just did I saw payton on the floor, crying in pain. the room was blurry and I saw the cops arrive. I guess Chloe called. I stood there shocked at what I just did. a cop put me in hand cuffs and took me out the door. the room was spinning and I faintly saw paramedics out payton on a stretcher. fuck my life.