chapter 19

Payton's POV

I stared at him up and down, admiring every inch of his body.

"so?" he said, with a attitude.

"oh right, can I come in?"

without saying a word, he moved over, to let me enter the room.

I walked in and sat on the bed awkwardly, "I thought we should talk things out"

"what is there to talk about? I know shawn told you about our argument this morning, and honestly I never liked you."

It was different coming from Shawn, rather than Matt. all I did was stare at him, no expression, no tears, no anything.

"okay listen and listen good. how fucking dare you call me a slut when you were the only guy I've ever loved. if you think you're "cool" using me to get your ex girlfriend back, you're mistaken. words can't even explain how much I loved you. every time I saw you I would get butterflies from just looking at you. i thought you felt the same about me. the worst part is, I devoted all my compassion and love to you when you actually gave me nothing. I forgave you for all your mistakes, thinking you would change. I'm sick of being treating like trash okay? like grow a pair and treat a girl right. it's a sin that you would ever use a girl for such a shitty reason.", I stood up and got an inch away from his face, "you know what Matt you're such a fucking dick"

I stood straight up and started to walk away, but he started to speak.

"you know payton, you have no purpose to life. you are nothing. you're just a small person in a big world. your brother steals your spotlight because he actually has talent. you have no talent whatsoever. no one even knows you. you are just the other one"

"good fucking luck living your life with that fake ass bitch Chloe. I don't give a flying fuck about you anymore. you are just gonna wish I was still in your life because there is no one in the world that will treat you how I did. have a great life espinosa! sincerely, the other one xoxo" I flipped my hair and strutted out, without looking back

--------------------
that was the ending!! sorry it was so short but I hope you guys liked it and make sure you read my new Matt fanfic "my life saver". go check it out you won't regret it!!!