chapter 13

Payton's POV

we went to go see shawn perform and he was great.

we waited backstage for him because we were going to have an after party to celebrate his success.

once he walked on stage I ran to him "shawn!!" I yelled, "you did amazing!" I hugged him.

"thanks pay" he smiled at me,

all the guys congratulated him.

"let's go celebrate!" nash yelled out,

"I heard there's a sick party at the club 001" gilinsky added.

I was hesitant about going, but since we all had fake id's on us and they all wanted to go, I agreed.

"Matt just place stay by me the whole time?" I asked Matt on the way to the club.

"of course baby I'll be right by your side" he kissed me and rubbed my thigh.

we got to the club and we hopped out of the limo. Shawn tipped the driver and he took off

we showed the bouncers our fake id's and we got in okay.

we all had a blast. we danced the whole time and we had a a few drinks too.

the jacks and nash were so drunk, they were hooking up with random girls.

I turn around and Matt wasn't by my side. I look around and see something I didn't want to.

I saw Matt making out with a random girl.

I ran up to him and ripped her off of him.

"Matt? what the hell!" I slapped him across the face

"you little bitch, he doesn't like you. he loves me and always have. I mean, he's the one who got me pregnant..." she gave me a smirk

Chloe...

"at least I'm not a skank who hooks up with every guy.....slut" I got in her face

"who the fuck do you think you are?" Chloe screamed and punch me on the side of my face.

I weeped in pain but then realized that I needed to win. I stood up and punch her back harder.

Matt was drunk and so was she. he was stumbling around and not even worried if I was okay.

she yanked my hair and I yanked hers we started to go full out, and people were whipping out there phones and recording.

cam ran over, being the only sober one out of the guys.

"girls stop!!" he yelled and ripped me off of her

he held her back "fucking ugly ass slut" I said to her and grabbed my purse. I went out the door, not caring who was still there.

there was no point of going back in there and telling Matt that we're done, so I just texted him for when he is sober.

to Matt:

hi Matt, it's payton. just wanted to let you know that we aren't dating anymore. you probably don't remember why, because you were so drunk, but either way you made the stupidest decision, besides getting Chloe pregnant. you can't take back what you did. that was your last chance. you obviously can't keep my trust and you obviously don't love me like I loved you. so I guess this is goodbye. I'll probably be back home by the time you read this. good bye Matt, I will never stop being in love with you. so for the last time, I love you.

I wiped the tear off my cheek and hailed a cab. I got to the hotel and packed my things.