chapter 15

Payton's POV

i was on my way to the airport, staring out the window as we passed Chloe's house.

how can one be so stupid, I thought.

I love Matt with all my heart, I really do, but enoughs enough and he made too many mistakes.

i felt tears fall into my lap and I wiped them away quickly.

"excuse me? sir?" I said to the taxi driver.

"yes?"

"can you go back? to 43 forest avenue? we just passed it a few minutes ago" I said politely.

the driver tipped his hat and turned the car around.

we made our way to chloe's house. a huge White House that was probably given to her as a "doing well in school gift".

I knocked on the door and waited a minute or two.

Chloe opened the door and her smile faded. "oh.... it's you"

"listen I'm not here to argue, I just want to talk and hopefully we can works things out"

"nows not a good time.."

"why isn't it a good time?" I ask curiously,

"Chloe?where are you?" a random voice said in the distance. it sounded just like Matt.

"who the hell is that?" I yelled at Chloe

"umm....uhhh...." she said as Matt walked out of the bedroom him barely any clothes.

my emotions got the best of my and I slapped her across the face.

"how fucking dare you fuck my ex boyfriend the day after we break up! you're a skank" I said in her face.

"payton fuck off! why are you even here?"

that's when I lost it. I don't even remember what I said to him, I just told him everything I was thinking.

then all I saw was a matts fist smash my face.

I cried in pain, falling to the floor.

I think I passed out because when I opened my eyes, I was being carried out my a stretcher.

I woke up in a hospital bed, with the boys looking over me, besides Matt.

"where's Matt???" I asked confused.

"the juvenile delinquent center" nash said

"what?" I asked squinting my eyes

"juvy." hayes responded.

"oh..."

"he hit you pretty bad payton, but thankfully you will be getting out in a few days" shawn said

"okay good. are you guys bailing Matt out?" I asked

"yea... but you're not allowed to date him any longer " shawn said painfully.

"good. I dont want to." shaking my head.

-a few days later-

I got released from the hospital and Matt got bailed out. I didn't want to see him for the rest of my life.
-----------
sorry for a short chapter! more coming soon! vote and comment please:)