Plot and Character Sketches

When we Fell Again....

A RiKara love story

Plot:

Twenty-two year old medical student Gauri Sharma doesn't expect to find her old college crush open the door to her neighbhor's apartment one lonely night in Boston. Omkara Singh Oberoi, the epitome of a perfect boyfriend and the college heartthrob that fed off attention, was back and she was not prepared. Om had been her hidden dream locked in the tight clasps of her heart, but then life happened....and she happily moved on.

Now he is back, more handsome than she remembers and more sophisticated than she thought. And the quiet secret crush that she sighed about is about to break bounds and grow bigger with his presence. Not to mention, he has learnt a whole new set of tricks and moves to make her swoon. Question is, will she fall again for the same man she hopelessly crushed on years ago?

Throw in some late night doughnuts, drunken movie nights, awkward date crashes, a jealous cat, a queery ex-girlfriend, a lesson on Fate and you might just have the answer!

Characters:

Gauri Sharma: Gauri knows what she wants from life, academically that is. She may have a headstrong determination, but she is weak when it comes to the matters of the heart. So, she guards it well, but not well enough because Om breaks through and how! Her best friends at the hospital are Annika, who is the bold one and Rudra, the rotlu. They have very many suggestions when it comes to avoiding a certain long-haired devil from heaven and sometimes pair up with our heroine to sort her situations out. The rest of Gauri's family stays in Mumbai, India and she often feels homesick and cranky on days when life doesn't look so good. She does get a pet cat later on in the story (read to find out how) and her favorite music pop band is Little Mix.

Omkara Singh Oberoi: Heartthrob from college, Om basked in the attention and loved his group of friends to bits. He has lost contact with most of them except for Shivaay Rathore, his confidante. He does find comfort in the bartender Bhavya who serves up the drinks on the few nights he decides to let loose. He was an Arts major in college, but on his Dad's insistence, he double majored in Economics. He loves his father (only parent), but has serious problems with some of his views (which include career options, politics, and his ex-girlfriend). He recently moved out to Boston after college to work and secretly make it as an Artist. He barely knows Gauri, but did hear that she had a crush on him in college through some common friends. He did have a girlfriend in college, but the relationship ended amicably. (as far as he knows.)

Other characters will be elaborated on as the story unfolds!!

Can't wait to write this one....