Hogwarts

Danny pushed his cart to platforms nine and ten before looking around, it was some weird magic thing, he was doomed. Just then he heard a woman talking, "It's the same every year, packed with muggles of course, come on."

Danny recognized the word muggles, it's what Hagrid called Jack, Danny took a deep breath before following the woman and who he assumed were her kids. The woman then gestured for one of her kids to go and Danny noticed that they all had red hair. The kid, who looked like a teenager, ran toward the wall and went straight through it, Danny stared in curiosity.

The woman looked at her other kids, "Fred, you next."

One of the kids, who seemed to be the twin, spoke, "He's not Fred I am."

The first one spoke, "Honestly woman you call yourself our mother."

Danny wondered how the hell they were allowed to say that without even getting glared at. The woman sighed, "I'm sorry George."

The woman gestured for him to go and he got ready to run toward the wall and he looked at his mom, "I'm only joking, I am Fred." He then ran off and his twin was right behind him,Danny mentally sighed, it was now or never.

"Um, excuse me." He pushed his cart closer to the woman and she walked up next to him, "How do I get onto the platform?"

The woman laughed a little, "Not to worry dear, it's Ron's first time to Hogwarts as well." Danny looked at Ron and gave him a small nod before before turning back to the woman and listening to what she was saying. "Now all you have to do is walk straight at the wall between platforms nine and ten, best do it in a bit of a run if your nervous."

The girl at the woman's side spoke, "Good luck."

Danny gave a small nod to her and decided he'd make this a little fun, he got a head start before flipping onto his cart and riding it like it was a god damn surfboard. He went through the wall and when he was on the other side he flipped off of his cart again while making sure his owl wasn't jostled. He looked back at the wall, shrugged, and turned the corner to see the train right in front of him.

He checked the sign and saw that he was in the right place, thank god, and he quickly got on the train, he didn't want to miss the damn thing. Some time after the train left Danny heard someone talk, "Excuse me." Danny looked and saw the boy, Ron, from earlier, "Do you mind, everywhere else is full."

Danny shrugged, "Go ahead."

Ron smiled a little and sat across from him, "I'm Ron by the way, Ron Weasley."

"Name's Danny, Danny Phantom."

Ron's eyes widened, "So, so it's true, I mean, do you really have the, the."

Ron kept making hand gestures to try and explain what he meant and Danny raised an eyebrow, "The scar?" Ron nodded and Danny turned his head while moved his hood to show Ron said scar, truth be told it was one of the few things he liked about himself.

Ron's eyes widened again, "Wicked."

Then a woman pushing a cart stopped at their door, "Anything off the trolley dears?"

Ron held up what Danny thought might be sandwiches, "No thanks, I'm all set."

Danny looked at the woman, "A few of everything, why not?"

Danny took some money out of his pocket and Ron's eyes widened again, "Woah."

Danny raised an eyebrow at him but didn't say anything as she got his things and he paid her. Despite how Danny usually was he offered to let Ron eat it with him and the boy was more then happy to. Danny eventually picked up a box, "The hell?"