🙊01🙊

Yoongi was in tears, sitting in the corner of his room. Hoseok shielded him from that Son of a bitch and is now in the hospital. The last words Hoseok said before being taken away by the medic was," I CAN'T SEE! OH MY GOD I CAN'T SEE!" And Yoongi felt like a total ass. He ran without helping Hoseok, without telling that boy off for hurting his friend, without any thought about his actions...and now he hated himself.
One thing was for sure, Hoseok hates him. Who wouldn't hate their Best Friend for ditching them after sacrificing for them? Now all Yoongi could do was regret his actions.

~time skip to 21 year old yoongles because my lazy ass can't think of what to add on. Sponsored by Yoongles' tongue technology~

Yoongi was about to doze off when his co-worker, Jungkook poked his shoulder. "Dude, this gas station isn't gonna work itself." Yoongi glared at Jungkook and caused the bunny boy to squeak in fear and rush to the back door.
Yoongi sighed, completely tired of his job and his life.
The little bell rang meaning someone came in the little gas station's mart. Yoongi looked up to see a young man with red hair walking around with a stick. 'Ah, so he's blind' Yoongi thought to himself. Yoongi was reminded of that horrible incident so he quickly shook his head to get rid of the images and cleared his throat to get the man's attention. "Hello?" Yoongi asked. He wasn't in the mood to speak so he didn't say much. The man replied, "Ah, I'd like to pay for the gas please."
'That voice...oh my god...is it...?'
"Who?"
"Uhhh...what do you mean who? You mean me? Well, the name's Hoseok, Jung Hoseok. Why?"
Yoongi had never felt so...guilty. The man in front of him was blind because of him. And to hear that name was a blast from the past and something that caused his heart to drop. Yoongi wanted to run, but leaving Hoseok again would be so cruel. "Hello?" Hoseok asked, "Anybody there?" "Sorry, you remind me of someone. Pay for the gas." Yoongi whispered, not really sure what to say now. "Umm...ok?" Hoseok was weirded out by the stranger, he was relieved that he was blind cause eye contact would've been awkward.
As Yoongi was giving Hoseok his change, Hoseok asked, "What's your name anyway?" Yoongi didn't want to reveal his identity to Hoseok. He couldn't bare to see Hoseok upset to know that the cashier was the jerk that ditched him for sacrificing himself. "Hello? You're really quiet." Hoseok spoke up. Yoongi thanked the stars for his deep voice change and replied with one word.
"Suga." "Huh that's a strange name." There was a pause. "Umm...look, I know we just met but can we, I don't know, like chat umm...later? My gut is screaming at my face that we should and I'm guessing you're busy now." Yoongi wasn't sure if that was the best idea. There was so many things that could go wrong! But maybe if he did, he could change the past in a way by starting anew. "Sure," Yoongi replied. "Great! You seem like a nice person!" Hoseok exclaimed and after telling him where to meet, he exited the gas station, saying, "See you later, Suga."

A/N: hey boops! Hope y'all enjoyed that...if you have any questions about the story, you may ask away. Btw I'm calling y'all boops from now on because it's cute. The photo above is my inspiration for this fan fic if you're wondering why such a plot. Btw I already have part 2 done but I'll publish it when you boops want it.
Lols, bye.
(Btw there'll be a bts meme every chapter so enjoy.)
Youwavey

)Youwavey