🐶16❤️

Yoongi led Hoseok through the door and sat him on his couch. "Wow Suga, your house gives off a comfy vibe." "Y...yeah, it does." 'Three words! That's quite the improvement.' Yoongi thought to himself.
He found out recently that all those times he struggled to converse with Hoseok was because he would get nervous around Hoseok. Maybe it was all those negative thoughts that their relationship will fail. He knew that one day, he would have to tell Hoseok that he wasn't, well, Suga.
There was a loud bark that startled Hoseok. Suga chuckled and gave him a quick peck on the cheek for reassurance. He took his dog that was waggling its tail excitedly. "This is Holly," he smiled as he placed his pet on Hoseok's lap, "It's my wonderful pet dog."
(A/N: I guess you're wondering 'Wait...what if Yoongi introduced Holly to Hoseok when he was younger? Wouldn't that mean Hoseok would discover his identity?' Don't worry, Yoongi got Holly between the years when he stopped talking to Hoseok after the incident. Anyways, back to the story)
Yoongi smiled to himself as Hoseok struggled to decide where to pet. Yoongi kindly led his hand to his puppy's head and Hoseok brushed it lovingly. Holly wagged its tail in joy and Hoseok felt it. He laughed, absolutely in love with the adorable dog. The two had a fantastic time playing with the lil' pup. "Suga, who takes care of your pup while you're gone?" Yoongi responded, "Depends. Either Jimin or Tae with Yeontan."
"Yeontan...that's Tae's pup right?"
"Yeah. It's really small, probably the size of an adult foot like yours or mine."
"That small?!"
"Yeah, it's still a pup so..."
"What breed is it then?"
"It's a Pomeranian."
"Ah that makes sense."
There was a little peace between them before Hoseok commented, "I just realised we're conversing quite well."
Yoongi paused and blushed. Maybe it's because he wasn't looking at Hoseok. Yeah that made sense, he always conversed better when he did not have to look at Hoseok or when another topic distracted him.
"H...honestly...it's because I don't look at you..."
'Fuck that sounds bad!'
"Wh...what?"
"ImeanwhenIlookatyouIfeelalittlenervousbecauseyoulookgood."
(If you can't read it, it's "I mean when I look at you I feel a little nervous because you look good")
Lucky for Yoongi, Hoseok caught what he meant and laughed at his adorable behavior. Hoseok patted the floor and Yoongi gave his hand to him. Hoseok slowly went to Yoongi and gave him a hug. Yoongi hugged back, embracing the warmth of his wonderful boyfriend.
It's moments like this that Yoongi forgot all the negativity that built up in his head. Hoseok was all he needed. However, there will never be perfection in this world because near the window was Janiah, unknowingly crazed over Yoongi. She watched in jealousy and rage as the couple embraced. "Suga, Suga, you're hiding something I know. I bet that's not your real name anyway. I'll get you, my sweet, one way or another..."

A/N: Well shit. So I'm pretty sorry I haven't really been posting, it's just that school is one son of a bitch to cope with so it might take some time for these chapters to arrive. Thank you so much for being patient and I'm very sorry for being so late.
Youwavey