🤬07😢

"So Hoseok, when was the last time we visited??"
"A few weeks ago, and that was the first time we met." Jungkook asked about 'Suga' because he worked with him and he wanted to know what Hoseok's thoughts were.
"Well, I think he might be planning a surprise for me!" "Did you say a surprise?" Taehyung asked. Thank god he was taking over because Jungkook would definitely reveal everything. "Yeah, he asked me when my birthday was, he's really not subtle." "But Suga has work on that day!" Jungkook spoke up before he could even think through with what he just said. Taehyung gave a thumbs up and a boxy smile. "Huh? Work? Are you serious?" Jungkook took a deep breath and tried to come up with a story that sounded legit. "I'm sorry to disappoint you Hyung but both Suga and I have longer shifts than usual on your birthday. Boss said that...his friends will be driving from Busan to Seoul and they don't share cars...yeah..." Hoseok was clearly disappointed to say the least. He really wanted to celebrate his birthday with his new friend, Suga. Jungkook felt guilty and maybe a little broken. He just hurt his Hyung and now he wasn't much of a sunshine anymore. "I...I'm really sorry Hyung, I-" "It's ok Kookie. I guess I just jumped to conclusions so I'm ok." His smile was now of an upside-down heart, one that could break you inside.
Taehyung decided that the situation was just too depressing so he spoke up, "Don't worry Hyung! Jungkook and I will try to find time and give you a cupcake to celebrate your birthday! Of course, we won't forget your favourite drink, and we'll sing the birthday song!" Hoseok chuckled from Taehyung's fantastic attempt to lighten up the situation and thanked him. "No problem!" Tae replied. They continued talking about their lives, maybe how they want their dream parties to be, and by the end of the day, the Taekook couple decided to take their leave. "Bye Hyung! Tae and I promise to visit you soon! Oh! I almost forgot! Suga wishes you a happy early birthday!" Hoseok smiled and replied with, "Thanks Kook! Tell Suga I said thanks too! Bye Kookie! Bye Tae!"
~Meanwhale🐳~
Yoongi was busy looking through some items in a store. He wanted to find the perfect present for Hoseok. He also had to keep in mind that Hoseok was blind so whatever he bought must be something of actual use.
Looking through the things he could find in the 'Bedroom' section, he found a small pillow, just the right size to cuddle. It was really soft and the colour was of a rosy red with a little bit of mint green here and there. There was a kumamon design made of a different material and the stitching shaped the face of the adorable bear he loved so much. Hoseok would be able to feel the shape of kumamon's face. It seemed like a fantastic gift so he stuck with it. "Yoongi, you're joking are you?" "What?" Jin looked at him and asked, "Are you really going to get a mini pillow for Hoseok?" Yoongi was a little triggered. What's so wrong about a pillow? It's squishy, great to cuddle with and of course, very good in convincing one to sleep. Yoongi gave a questioning look to Jin, and Jin replied while rolling his eyes, "A pillow is not romantic at all! Get scented candles ya know, flowers, chocolates, teddies, not freaking pillows!" Yoongi face-palmed and told Jin that they didn't do anything romantic to begin with. "Then start being romantic! I wanna see some action between you two, you know? Start hugging, caring, making out an- ouch!" Yoongi slapped Jin before he could even continue. "Yoongi what the fu-" "We're not close yet! It's probably only been like what? Two weeks? We're probably still trying to get comfortable or something. Look, I'm gonna get Hoseok a pillow and that is that." Yoongi stormed off, pillow in hand. Jin cupped his left cheek that was swelling with pain and pouted before following behind Yoongi.
~~Meanwhale🐋~~
Jimin was selecting a cake for Hoseok. What did Hoseok like?? Chocolate? Strawberry? Vanilla? Fruit? What about a cake-flavoured cake?????
'Ok Jimin, that's just got to be one of the dumbest thoughts you had...is someone staring?'
Jimin looked to his left just in time to see Namjoon's head tilt to look at the cakes. Unfortunately for Jimin, he couldn't tell which direction Namjoon was facing before...but...could it be that Namjoon was facing him?? Jimin's eyes widened with that thought and Namjoon coincidentally turned to face him.
'Oh my god...co-could it be?'
"Jimin? Is something wrong?" Jimin gulped and immediately shook his head. "Then have you found a cake for the party?" Jimin shook his head again, but this time, he had a look of disappointment. Namjoon gave Jimin a pat on his back and gave a dimpled smile to tell him that they will find a fabulous cake for the party soon. Jimin gave a crescent-eyed smile in return, appreciating Namjoon's efforts to cheer him up.
As they were looking for a cake, Jimin thought about the cake and realised that he could pick some colours instead of flavours. Hoseok loved red and since this party was organised by Yoongi, he could use green. The cake could be a fruit cake with various toppings of fresh fruit, maybe a sign that says 'Happy Birthday Hobi!', it looked perfect! At least in his imagination.
He turned just to see a Namjoon staring dreamily at him for a few seconds before realising that Jimin was looking at him so he immediately turned his head away. Jimin giggled at Namjoon's behaviour and caused Namjoon to slowly look back at him but red with embarrassment. "I know what cake to get for Hoseok Hyung! It would be a fruit cake with the words 'Happy Birthday Hoseok!' with the colours red and mint green alternating. Imagine the look on Hoseok Hyung's face once he sees the cake!!" Namjoon chuckled and reminded Jimin that Hoseok was blind. "Oh! Right..." Jimin said, embarrassed with what he said before. Namjoon assured Jimin that it was okay, then proceeded to tell the cashier the order of the cake, with Jimin giving details here and there to make sure the cake was perfect and hopefully exactly how he wanted it to be.
~Time skip to a day before Hoseok's birthday because I still want to write. Brought to you by 'Not Your Oppa'~
Hoseok was on his bed, questioning about his feelings for tomorrow. Should he be happy because it is his birthday tomorrow, or should he be sad because Suga won't be celebrating his birthday with him? Hoseok pulled his hair in frustration, it didn't feel right to be happy when Suga isn't able to celebrate with him. What's going on? Why does he want Suga to celebrate his birthday so much. Why does he think about Suga so much?? 'Do I...like him?? My Gosh...I mean he does remind me of Yoongi all the time...maybe it's that!!' And before Hoseok closed his eyes to drift off to his "hope world" (see what I did there??) he felt his heart both beat and break.

A/N: new update!!! I'm so happy this book is getting support. I didn't think this would manage to get even just one viewer's attention! Oh my god you have no idea how much I love you guys or girls or both if that's what you are. All of you are so special to me!!!! I won't be updating as much because new year means new school:/ yup I'm 13 (not really cuz my birthday hasn't arrived) and btw bts is coming to Singapore on the 19 and my birthday on 25 and I no have bts ticket so I'm in extreme pain rn ahhhhhhh! Keep in mind that everytime I upload a chap, I've alr started a new one so that I can post ASAP for y'all! Luv ya!!
Youwavey

 All of you are so special to me!!!! I won't be updating as much because new year means new school:/ yup I'm 13 (not really cuz my birthday hasn't arrived) and btw bts is coming to Singapore on the 19 and my birthday on 25 and I no have bts ticket...