💜25💜

A/N: They're kings and they know it🥺
(don't play the song yet)
It was Hoseok's birthday once again and Hoseok was feeling nervous. He had been listening to music on noise cancelling headphones with Yoongi's arm wrapped around his shoulder. However, it didn't feel like Yoongi's house. What's going on? There was commotion, the shuffling of feet once in a while from vibration. He would go from room to room, staying there for an hour or two.
Suddenly, Hoseok was led to another room yet again but he had to lie down. The headphones were removed and there was awkward silence. What was going on? A needle was stabbed into Hoseok's arm, making him shriek. "Don't worry baby," Yoongi's voice echoed out, "everything will make sense when it's over..."
Hoseok POV: [recommended to play the song now]
My body felt heavy and everything felt unrealistic. Am I...dreaming? I thought of something that will never exist: a tap-dancing penguin. It appeared right in front of me, letting out cute little squeaks as it danced. They must've injected me with an anaesthetic or something.
I felt dizzy and weak and was on the verge of fainting when I felt two arms wrapped around me. Suga's! Or Yoongi's...right. I had accepted the fact they were the same person. As I followed the 'arms' wrapped around me, they connected to a blurry face. I still didn't know how Yoongi looked like...I thought long and hard, trying to remember Yoongi from the past at least but I couldn't remember a thing.
The room darkened drastically and became freezing cold. Then, it started storming. I must be "crying". Shadows started looming around me and I felt myself trip. I watch myself fall in what seemed like slow motion, a silhouette of the supposed ledge I fell off of becoming smaller and smaller. The hands loosened their grip, causing me to feel terrified. Then...white dots started blooming and the darkness started glowing up. It was the night sky that greeted me, at least what I remember of a night sky. It was still cold for sure but I felt warm inside. I felt as if I was floating freely. I felt my eyes close...
Third person POV:
The sound of the heart rate monitor woke Hoseok up with a start. He could feel something on his eyes. He cautiously raised his hands and placed it on what felt like a blindfold. "Hello? Is anybody there?" Hoseok asked, a little terrified. "Hoseok! You're okay!" The voice of Yoongi rant out. A hug was exchanged before Yoongi whispered to him, "My birthday gift to you is what I promised, your sight." Hoseok opened his mouth but quickly shut it, unsure if he should admit his honest feelings. Yoongi felt the need to usher the doctor out of the room for privacy.
"Hoseok? Is something wrong?"
"I...I'm fine..."
"Come on Hoseok, I know you're lying. It won't hurt to tell me the truth."
"I'm just not sure about this anymore."
Yoongi was upset, clearly. He didn't care about the money but the fact that he had done something Hoseok didn't like.
"I'm so sorry! I didn't know! Fuck!"
"No! No! It's not like that. I do appreciate your gift, really. It's just that I'm scared. Finally getting to see again is exciting, for sure, but it's also terrifying. I don't know if this is gonna be something I won't regret."
Hoseok could feel the salty tears welling up in his eyes, staining the blindfold. A hand held onto Hoseok's trembling ones.
"Hoseok, I really want this to work so I'll have to be honest with you. I know this is gonna fuck everything up anyway but at least I won't be lying to you any longer. I'm not...Suga. Suga is just a name I made up to hide the truth. I'm actually...Yoongi."
Hoseok wanted to tell him he knew and that he was fine with it but Yoongi stopped him.
"I know! I'm sorry, I shouldn't have lied and I shouldn't have left you alone. I swear, I regretted it every single day of my life and when I saw you again, I knew I had to change to make it up to you. I know lying isn't the right thing to do but I missed you so much and I didn't want to lose you again. I'm sorry for bringing you into all this trouble with Janiah. I hate her so much for ruining all this and making you feel like you're not worth it. Fuck, you're so much more than who you think you are and you deserve so much more than you think you do. I love you so much and it would fuck me up so much to lose you. But I'll respect your decision, I just-"
"Yoongi! Please! Listen to me. I know."
Yoongi's eyes grew wide, he was full of fear and embarrassment. "But I'm okay with it, in fact I'm glad. Janiah mentioned your name while I pretended to faint. Honestly, I was a little surprised but I'm glad it was you. I missed you just as much and I don't want you to leave me either." Yoongi was touched, he felt as if he fell in love again. He hugged Hoseok which caused Hoseok to squeak a little in surprise but embrace the warmth. Taking off the blindfold was the last thing to do before Hoseok could continue celebrating his birthday.
Hoseok POV:
I took off the blindfold and opened my eyes. The light was as bright as the doctor described and I did feel dizzy. Ultimately, I was struggling to see clearly of what's happening. But when my sight adjusted to its surroundings, I saw a handsome man in front of me. The familiar cat-like eyes, the pale smooth skin, the famous gummy smile...
My heart was beating so fast, he looked so unrealistic, like an art piece that came to life. I couldn't help but ask, "Yoongi?" He nodded in response, his delicate hands wrapping my cheeks and wiping my tears. I embraced him, happy to finally be able to see him again. I just couldn't believe that I finally managed to see him again. A dream come true.
Third person POV:
Yoongi brought Hoseok home, walking slowly to let Hoseok take in the colorful sights around him. He got to see the cakes he had, the memories he went through, picture them come to life. He saw the rest of the group for the first time, Jin and Namjoon, Yoongi's Cousin Jimin, the cheeky Taekook. Everything. Hoseok felt his heart flutter. This felt so much like a dream, a dream he never thought would come true. They came up with a cake even more gorgeous then all the others he had throughout his years. It was a three-tiered cake, and it filled with decorations of all sorts. But most importantly, his name, written so beautifully in cursive. Tears welled up in Hoseok eyes. They have done so much for him, he felt the need to repay them somehow but there was nothing he could do. "How do I even thank all of you?" He asked, "This is just, wow." "Hoseok, this isn't a giving and receiving, it's a celebration, that you're here with us and we're all safe and sound in each other's arms." Yoongi replied, cupping Hoseok's cheeks. "It still hurts me that Janiah harmed all of us and took advantage of your disability. I still regret not being able to do something more to help all of you. I brought this on you guys and I apologise, even if it's not gonna be enough..." A moment of silence passed, and the two embraced, causing the whole group to cheer. "What a perfectly imperfect couple! Or is it a imperfectly perfect couple? Ow! Why are you guys hitting me?! Am I wrong?" Poor Jin had to shut his mouth to stop the sudden and unfair bruising. Jungkook and Taehyung tried to protect him, because they were the only two who agreed. The rest wanted nothing to do with the brain puzzles. "Well then, hurry up everyone, the wax is melting." Namjoon instructed. The candles were blown and everyone cheered once more.
That night, as Sope laid in bed cuddling, Hoseok whispered, "Do you think it'll come true?" "What will babe?" Yoongi asked, giving a small, gentle peck on Hoseok's head. "My wish..." Hoseok replied. "Well, if your wish has anything to do with me, I'll make sure it does and that it lasts forever, just for you." Hoseok smiled and cuddled closer and as the the two drifted off to sleep, Hoseok's last thought was 'That's great, because my wish...was to live a happy life with you...'
That was a dream come true...
The End.

A/N: It's done! The story is actually done! As I read through my chapters, I learnt that my procrastination is a huge problem:(
But I'm also glad my writing is improving! I don't know whether you guys read my author notes but if you do, I hope it's funny?? I hope you guys enjoyed reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it. Maybe I'll even start on a new book!
Also fun fact: I'm a Crybaby and an Avacado. Aka, I am a fan of Melanie Martinez and Billie Eilish. Aka, stream k-12 like it's a new BTS album you pussies! Ok I shall take my leave. Love y'all! Bye!
Youwavey

 Love y'all! Bye!Youwavey