Chapter Fourteen

Shooting Stars

"Alright, why don't we split up into two groups? Tsunami and I be one group, and ye and James be the other," Ravensight suggested and I heard James and the purple haired woman on this ship mutter an agreement while I just shrugged.

Stepping away from the boat, we split up and began to search the exotic and beautiful island. It had all sorts of exotic plants and possibly animals, it had a beautiful look to it... It was like a heaven. With colors and life... I could hardly believe the magnificence of it all. It looked too perfect to be a garden, nor wildlife. But a mix. And it didn't look anything like what I saw in my dreams.

"Quick question, you knew where this was... So have you been here before?" I asked James and he nodded, beginning to speak in that light and angelic voice. Oh, why must he be older than me by so much...?

"I have, but only once, and I'm assuming the garden doesn't look like how it did in your dream?" he glanced at me, and I forced my jaw not to drop. How could he do that? He could read my mind and seduce me! Why was he like this?! Why was he him?!

"Luna," his voice sounded as if he was repeating my name, "Luna, are you okay...? You were staring at me funny."

"Er... Uh, yeah! I just clicked out for a moment there," I muttered half of the truth.

"Alright..." he muttered and we both went silent, just listening to the singing birds.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

"Did you hear that?" James whispered and I tilted my head.

"No, what is i- hey!" I cried as he shoved me down to the ground, crouching at my side.

"What's the big id-" he pressed his finger against my lips and I looked at him, narrow eyes. But, I had to listen, there could be a danger. I could be killed. And he would have to pay the price which I could not be dead for.

For moments we sat there before I saw James look at me with a strange glint in his eyes. Was he leaning in...? No, he couldn't be... B-But he was, and I was moving closer as well as if I had no control over my body! There we were, leaning towards each other when his lips landed on mine. I had only seen them once on the 4th Of July, but it described this feeling perfectly.

I had felt absolute Fireworks.

Author's Note:

Hey everyone! I apologize for the short chapter but I have been having EXTREME writer's block, but I hope you all enjoyed it...!