Day dreamin

Katy's POV

The VMA's is a week away and I was ready. John and I are gonna wear matching clothes for the red carpet, I couldn't wait. My dancers are all prepared and I am gonna sing This is How we Do. It's gonna be crazy.

"Ok so here's we all ready got all the costumes ready for your performance and You and John are gonna show up at the VMA's together or meet up later?" Bradford asked raising an eyebrow.

"Were gonna show up together of course"

"What about the interviews?" Tamara asked.

"If he wants to, we might just do one"

"Alright and you guys already have your outfits picked out and ready?" Bradford asked on his computer.

"Yes it's a surprise" I said a little excited.

Tamara rolled her eyes and laughed. "This is gonna be good"

"Shut up" I laughed.

"Ok it's all set. We will all meet up at your house on Sunday around 10 and get you all ready and John can take care of himself." Bradford said closing his laptop.

"Perfect all right well I better get home to John and the cats." I got up and grabbed my phone and keys.

"Ok see ya Kate" Bradford said.

"Be careful" Tamara said.

"Ya ya" I waved my hand behind my head and got into my car.

Now I really couldn't wait for the VMA's.

.......

I walked into my house with a big smile on my face. John was watching TV in the living room and gave me a confusing look.

"What are you smiling about" he got up and walked up to me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Oh nothing" I couldn't stop smiling. Sunday is gonna be perfect. We finally get to walk the carpet!

John gave me that look meaning that I have to tell him.

"Ugh fine" I threw my head back then rested my head on his chest, wrapping arms around his waist.

"I'm pregnant"

John pulled me out of the hug and looked at me. he looked scared. I laughed so hard, the look on his face was priceless.

"I'm kidding!" I pulled him back into the hug missing his arms around me.

"Phew" he sounded relief. Wait what if I was pregnant? Would this be his reaction.

I pulled away and crossed my arms. "What if I was pregnant? Would that be your reaction? Really?"

"No I would just be shocked, I would actually be happy."

"Mmm so you would want to be a dad?" I said sitting down on the couch then John joined me taking my hand.

"Well ya I'm getting at that age I mean I'm 36, your still 29, almost 30 but it would be nice to have kids soon."

"Me too it's just our careers, well mine cuz I have to carry it for 9 months."

"Well at least your half way done with your tour"

"Not really I still have about 6 months left" I shrugged.

"I'm pretty sure you can probably cancel the rest of it, like finish this year then we can settle down" John began running my thigh.

I thought about it. I mean I'm not quitting the music business, just taking a break. I really wanted kids too but my katycats and what I love. Music.

"Yeah I guess your right" I sighed.

"Lets not rush anything, we still have plenty of time to think about it." He gave me a little nudge.

I smiled at him and he pecked my lips.

"Come on lets go to bed, you probably had a rough day." John said while getting up and grabbed my hand.

We got into bed cuddled up and fell asleep. I had a dream that John and I had a little boy. It was magical. I woke up in the middle of the night and stared and John, smiling. I knew what I wanted.

A/N

Ok sorry it took my a couple days to update it's just I started my first year of High school #bruh. So I'll be pretty busy but I'm not leaving I'm just gonna update every weekend either on Saturday or Sunday so ya and sorry if it's short chapter it's like past my bedtime and I'm writing this for you guys so enjoy this cute kinda short chapter :)