Can't Hold Back

(I'm running out of ideas)

Lewis sat on his bed, trying to grasp the whole situation. Will almost kissed him, which probably meant he felt the same about Lewis. Either that, or Will was just trying to make Lewis feel better.  Everything was once again, going through the younger male's head, driving him insane. He laid back on his pillow, sighing heavily as he stared at the ceiling. 'What am I going to do now?' A knock came at his door, followed by someone awkwardly clearing their throat. "Hey, um...Lew? I ordered a pizza if you're hungry. I'll...be in the kitchen if you need me."  Will said, his footsteps leaving the door.

Lewis sighed again as he sat up,  'I'm going to have to face him sooner or later, anyway.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After they ate, the two males sat in silence, sitting across from each other at the table. Will was twiddling his thumbs, while Lewis looked up, and made eye contact with him. At the same time, a deep red blush dusted over both males' cheeks. While a smile was plastered on Lewis's face, a scared frown was plastered onto Will's. "Hey Will? Can I ask you something?" The younger male asked. Will nodded, afraid to say anything. Lewis got up, and walked over to Will's side of the table. "If...If the doorbell hadn't rung...would you really have kissed me?"

Will's eyes widened as he stood up next to his friend, his blush spreading to his ears. "I...was t-thinking about i-it." he stuttered out, burying his face in his hands. Lewis smiled again, his blush also spreading to his ears. Slowly, he reached out, and grabbed Will's hands, moving them away from his face. Will looked confused as he stared at Lewis blankly. The younger male leaned forward, slamming his lips to Will's desperately. 

Will let out a small yelp, but he soon kissed back, wrapping his arms around Lewis's waist. They were holding onto each other like they were about to lose each other. As soon as Will said he was going to kiss Lewis, the younger male was happy. Happy that Will actually felt the same about him. So in that moment, Lewis had realized that he couldn't just sit there anymore. He had to do something.

(This is so bad)