The Problem With Hailee

This picture makes me so happy! ❤❤ 😁😁

⚠Also, if you're sensitive to self harm, do not read this chapter.

"Okay, I think that's enough teasing for one day, guys." Will chuckled as he sat down at the table. Charlie nodded and crossed his arms, "Yeah, I didn't like that."

Marshall chuckled and took a sip of his drink as he held Charlie's hand. Hailee giggled and propped her feet up on the empty chair next to her. "You probably like it when Marshall teases you."

The curly haired male lauched forward as he started choking on his drink and Charlie quickly began patting his back. Hailee laughed and raised her hands up in defense when Charlie glared at her.

"Okay, I'll stop!" she giggled as she reached for her food. While grabbing the bag, Hailee's sleeve slid up slightly. Rose caught sight of this and instinctively looked at the teenager's arm. Below Hailee's homemade bracelets were multiple red, scabbing cuts. Rose's heart started racing once she saw this and suddenly wasn't hungry anymore.

She let out a silent gasp as she quickly grabbed Hailee's arm on impulse. The teenager looked down at Rose's hand then back up at her.

"What are you doing, Rose? I kinda need my arm to eat." She laughed, trying to pry herself from her friend's grasp.

Rose grabbed the edge of Hailee's sleeve and started to pull it up. Hailee must've been frozen in fear because she didn't even try to stop her. Once the sleeve was rolled up, Rose's eyes were as big as saucers. There were WAY more cuts than she originally thought.

Her arm looked like Yuri's when she was cutting herself in the school hallway.

"I-I can explain! It w-was a dog, I swear! I--fuck, why are you staring at me like that?!" Hailee panicked, backing away from the table. Rose stood up and walked towards her, surely wanting a hug. Hesitantly, the teenager allowed the blue haired author to wrap her arms around her.

Immediately, Hailee broke down and hugged Rose as tight as she could, breathing heavily once she started to sob. Everyone was staring at her now, Will especially, and when they saw her arm, they were on the verge of tears.

"I'm sorry!!" Hailee choked out as she started crying harder. I'm s-so fucking s-sorry!" Rose shushed her and hugged her tighter before running her fingers though her hair.

"It's okay, kiddo. We'll get you cleaned up and everything will be fine. I promise."