Chapter 1

Character Description

Name: Elly Senju

Age: 24

Weight: Average

Height: 5'4

Looks: long brown hair with blonde streaks, chocolate brown eyes and an average build with big melons and black nail polish on her fingernails and toenails.

Clothes: black long sleeve skin tight shirt, black short shorts with knee high combat ninja sandal boots with the Akatsuki Cloak left open, she has a Iwagakure Headband on her thigh with the symbol crossed out. Her hair is normally left in a low side ponytail with a black scrungie.

Personality: You'll have to wait and see
-

Elly's POV

I hear a crash in my house and I grab a Kunai. I yawn as I walk to the door and I see Deidara, the brat, and another guy with Sharigan eyes and a fish guy next to them. I blink before it registers.

"You bastards woke me up." I say and Deidara smirks.

"Time for you to come with me." Deidara says to me.

"Why?" I ask as I lean on the door frame.

"Because the Akatsuki is recruiting you." Sharigan boy says to me.

I yawn again. "Yeah, that's nice." I say and I close and lock my door and I head back to my room where the fish guy is waiting. I blink a few times before I stretch as I walk into my room and I grab my bag. "I just came back from a long mission, leave me alone, I'm tired." I say as I take my bag to the living room where Deidara is at and I frown.

"Don't make this hard, I know you hate the village, so just come with us." Deidara says to me.

I walk past him as I put my bag over my shoulder and I grab a piece of paper and a pen and bite the cap off and I spit it on the floor and I start writing on it, and it says, 'see yah bitches.' I pin it to the door and I walk out to nearly run right into Sharigan boy.

"I don't think she's gonna give us much of a fight." Fish guy says and I punch him and Sharigan boy in the ground and kick them in the guts and I stop Deidara's bombs with my Lightning Style and I grab him and throw him into the ground.

"Ow." Deidara says sarcastically.

"I may hate the village, old man really is annoying, but they gave me shelter when I was a kid, old man took me in and even if I'm just a weapon at their disposal, I couldn't care less, I have a house, and I have food and a training area, I don't need anything but that, so, by taking you down, will I be helping the village get rid of the nuisance called Akatsuki. I don't plan on coming with you, but we'll fight to determine whether or not I get taken." I say and the three get up. I stare at them calmly and I toss my bag up into the tree.

"Lies, this village has done nothing for you." Deidara says to me and I shrug.

"Fuck you guys." I say and bombs explode under me and I teleport next to my bag and I dodge all their attacks and after a while of me fighting them, I get hit with a Gen-Jutsu and I'm knocked out.

A while later I wake up in a room.

"She was out quite a while." A guy with orange hair says to a woman with pastel blue hair.

The woman bends down in front of me with cold eyes and I sigh.

"Damn, what a pain, who thought I'd lose to an Uchiha? That sucks." I say and that takes them by surprise. I break the chains on me and I stand up. "Now, what the hell did you want with me that was so bad you had your goons wake me up in the middle of the night to fight me after me doing an extremely long, tiresome mission?" I ask.