Chapter 5

The Next Afternoon - Elly's POV

I groan in annoyance as I walk down a road with Hidan.

"Why did I get stuck with you again?" I ask.

"I don't fucking know." Hidan says to me.

We run into our target and its a guy, he looks at us and recognizes my face.

"Elly, its been a while, heard you went rouge." He says to me.

"You fucking know him?" Hidan asks me.

I put my hands in my pockets as I look at the guy. "He's probably one of the guys I used to skip around with back in Iwa." I say to Hidan.

"Eh?" The guy says and falls. "No! We used to be in the same class in the academy back in Konoha." He says to me.

I look at him confused. "Can't say I know you, I don't remember anyone from the academy." I say and he sulks.

"So cruel!" He cries and Hidan smirks.

"So our target is someone from your old place." Hidan says to me.

"You can deal with him if you like." I say and Hidan nods and the guy gets on edge.

"Your both part of the Akatsuki, its surprising on Elly's part, since she is very loyal to her homes." The guy says to us.

I shrug. "The Akatsuki is my home, after all, they didn't outcast me." I say and Hidan nods.

Hidan and the guy fight while I just stay on the sidelines.

"Oh, Hidan, make sure he's recognizable when your done, Kakuzu wants his bounty, even if it's just a little." I say and Hidan smirks.

"Fucking bitch, I know." Hidan says to me.

"Hey, don't cuss at me, Kakuzu told me to remind you that before you kill the dude, so cuss at him if you have a problem." I say to Hidan as I mess with my puzzle, until some dude appears behind me and I jump away as a kunai comes for me. "Really?" I ask and I see it to be Kakashi. "Damn it." I say and he looks at me with a frown and disappointed eyes.

I put my puzzle away in my pouch and me and Hidan stabs back to back.

"How did it get to this?" I ask and Hidan just smirks.

"Oh shut up, you know full well what you agreed to when you joined." Hidan says to me and I scowl at him.

"Yeah, at first it was against my will, now you shut up you killing dickweed and do what Pain ordered, it'll be a pain in the ass if this mission is a bust as well." I say to Hidan.

"So the rumors were true, you did join the Akatsuki Elly." Kakashi says to me.

"Man, why does this got to be so difficult?" Hidan asks me.

"What? Are you suddenly becoming a pussy Hidan?" I ask and his eye twitches.

"Yeah, thanks for the motivation." He says to me.

"Yeah, no problem, now get your ass in gear before I finish your work for you." I say and Kakashi gets into an offensive position that I get into an offense Tai-Jutsu position.

Calm mind, calm body, calm soul.

I block all of Kakashi's attacks, not fighting back yet.

"Fight back!" Kakashi says to me annoyed.

"Wrong decision." Hidan says with a smirk.

"Fine, if that's what you want, I guess I can show off a bit." I say with a leisurely shrug and Kakashi looks at me annoyed at my laid back attitude.