Chapter 8

A week later - Elly's POV

I wake up and for once in the past 2 and a half years, I feel refreshed.

"You were out." Konan says to me and I smile nervously and she sits next to me. "How are you feeling after that capture?" Konan asks me.

"Mentally, I still feel the tortures Ibiki used, but, physically I feel better, some training and stretching should loosen me out a bit." I say and she nods.

"Let's go spar then." Konan says to me and I nod.

I get changed into a spar outfit of mine and I head to a training field with her and we spar.

"For not moving much the past 3 years, your still in good shape." Konan says to me and I nod and duck her kick.

"Thanks." I say and I attempt to kick her but she turns into papers and my kick goes through her. "Not to shabby yourself considering your made of paper." I say to her.

After a while we stop sparring and head back to her place and I put my cloak back on and Konan hugs me.

"I'm so glad your ok." Konan says to me and I hug her back.

"Yeah, I'm glad you came for me." I say to her and she nods and we sense Madara.

"You not strong enough to fight him, you should leave, I'll use your teleporting seal again when its over." Konan says to me and I look at her.

"Konan, you better come out of this alive." I say as I grab my bag and I put my cross necklace on.

"I will, don't worry." Konan says to me and I nod and teleport to a forest and I seal my cloak into a scroll and I put it away.

"Elly?"

"Shit sticks." I say and I turn around to look at Kakashi, Naruto and Yamato. "Triple shit sticks." I say and Naruto looks at me.

"She's good." Naruto says to them.

"No she isn't Naruto." Kakashi says to him.

Naruto looks at me. "She's good Sensei." Naruto says to him.

"Naruto, they don't believe your words because of what I did, remember, I have no future because to them, I'm a criminal, and everyone else in the villages think the same way. They're ninja who have battled against criminals like me, they don't trust us easily because they know that we can lie easily. I know how they think because that's all the Stone was, battle ninja, they don't think, they attack first, ask questions later, Kakashi over there is on edge, ready to kill me if I even move, Yamato is ready to restrain me for him." I say to Naruto. "So don't stand up for me or you'll get in trouble, ninja like them will think your siding with a criminal and kill you along with me. Its just how they are, how they were bred and raised." I say to him and I move to take a step back and leave, but Yamato uses wood to try and restrain me, but I dodge.

"Captain-"

"Naruto, don't, I said no. Let them believe what they want, and that is currently, I'm a criminal." I say and Naruto frowns at me.

I pull out my cloak and I show it to them.

"You don't need to worry about me anymore." I say as I seal the cloak in a scroll. "What you do have to worry about, is Madara, I can prove to you all I want that I'm not on his side, but its a waste of time. You won't believe me anyways. I'm not gonna waste my breath." I say and Kakashi looks at me, and I can see that he wants what I say, to be true.

"She's just gonna screw us over if we get in a tight spot with the rest of her pals." Kakashi says to him and I flinch and he notices.

"Sorry, but, they're all gone, Nagato, the leader, dead, Hidan, dead, Kakuzu, dead, Itachi, Sasori, Deidara, dead, I have no idea where Kisame is and Konan is back in the Hidden Rain finishing up her business there and she decided to believe in Naruto after Nagato's death, he resembles her childhood friend and wants peace as well, all that's left is Madara and Zetsu, and I hate them, Madara wasn't an original member and Zetsu eats people." I say and I sigh and close my eyes. "The organization I joined, that's not them anymore, before Madara joined, we were trying to achieve some peace for ourselves, we just wanted peace, Hidan wanted people to revert to Jashin, Kakuzu wanted to be wealthy even though he was a greedy son of a bitch, Itachi wanted nothing more than to have his kid life back before he was being a double agent for the village and then forced to kill the Uchiha so that the Hokage could live and the Uchiha wouldn't take over, I just wanted to say sorry to her and then die, but she wouldn't take me seriously, I don't want forgiveness, in fact I don't want a future. Everyone in the Akatsuki had their wishes, and we all wanted our own space where we could do anything." I say and I open my eyes again to look at them. "If your gonna kill me, just do it, I don't care, but I'm not going back into that hole again." I say and Kakashi looks at me shocked along with Yamato. "Us Akatsuki, we had human hearts, Deidara just wanted to show his art to everyone, Sasori wanted to make puppets, Nagato wanted peace and so did Konan, I follow orders from them, Nagato is dead, so I follow Konan's orders, and she hasn't given me any and instead told me to leave the place for my own protection against Madara, since, for one, I'm physically weak, for two, I haven't the slightest chance against him." I say to them and they look at me shocked.