30

Rose's p.o.v

21/09/19

Today was a day to be remembered. It was the wedding day mania. I had to get a completely different dress because I had a little bump in the way and my other wouldn't fit anymore. Which is a bummer because I really liked my first dress. But this new dress was amazing. It was a bit like my first dress but slightly different. As of now, I am very nervous. I can't help but think that Colson might break down as he did a few weeks ago. I put the thought to the back of mind and focused on getting married. You would think we'd get married after we reached the two-year mark, but nope. we decided we wanted to do it the month before that mark. Also because the girls and I are starting our tour in one month so we didn't want it to clash with that.

"Rose, are you ready to put your dress on?"

"Yes"

This new wedding dress up a zip instead of a corset style which I'm thankful more because the corset was terrible I couldn't breathe. But, this dress outlined my small bump which was so cute.

 But, this dress outlined my small bump which was so cute

"Rose you look beautiful"

"Thank you, mom"

We shared a smile before Brendon busted into the room.

"Where's Rose?"

"I'm right here. What's wrong?"

"Don't panic but, Colson's not here"

"What!"

"The boys are trying their best to look for him, but we have no luck"

"Fuck. On the one special day for both of us"

"I've told the church to hold back on the wedding ceremony until further notice"

"I have to help look"

"He can't see you in your dress"

"I don't give a fuck. He's practically my husband and he's missing on one of the most special days of our lives"

"She's right guys. We need to break up into groups and look around the hotel. I'll tell Rook and Slim and the others to look outside of the hotel"

"Thanks, Brendon. I'll start at the top with mom and dad. Everyone else does the rest of the floors. Text or call if you find him"

"Got it"

We all walked to the elevator and got in. We went to the top where me, my mom and dad would look. We just knocked on people's doors and asked if they had seen a 6ft man with blonde hair and tattoos. Some say they saw him walking down the corridor but didn't know where he went after.

~ 15 minutes later ~

"The girls and guys just rung they can't find him anywhere. Rook said to check the rooftop"

"The rooftop of course. Mom, dad just follow slowly behind me because if he is there I wanna talk to him. Alone. Just stay insight so I can I've you a signal to get the wedding moving along"