~Chapter 5~

They both arrived in a place that Sally assumed was a cafeteria.
Todd and Ashley were sitting on a table alone and beckoned Larry and Sal over.
Sal noticed Travis look him up and down, or maybe he was looking at Larry, either way Sal didn't really care.
They took a seat opposite each other and just stared at each other until Sal turned his head away awkwardly.
"Sal?" Larry broke the silence, everyone in their group turned to look at him.
"Yeah?"
"Are you walking back to the apartments after school?"
"Yeah, why?"
"Finally! I've got someone to walk home with."
Ashley grinned at them and got up, "anyway guys, I have to go, I'll see you later..."

**{Time Skip}**

Once Sally got home, he couldn't find his father, so he decided to visit Larry after finishing his homework.
He knocked on the door to Larry's house nervously and Lisa opened it.
"Hey, Sal need anything?" Lisa let Sal inside and beckoned him to sit down.
"I came to see Larry," Sal sat down and looked at Lisa hopefully, even though she couldn't see his facial expressions, sometimes he wished he was confident enough to take his mask off.
"Oh! He went to the store about ten minutes ago, he should be home soon though, you can wait in here if you like."
"Okay, thanks Lisa..."
A few moments later Larry opened the door with his arms full of grocery bags.
"Let me help you!" Sal got up and grabbed a few bags.
"Wow, thats a relief, thanks Sal, just take then to the kitchen."
After taking their bags into the kitchen, they were in Larry's room, Sal sat on one of the comfortable bean bags and buried himself inside of it. Larry sat on his bed and looked around like he'd never seen his room before.
"So, why did you come here? On Fridays I usually get home and sleep until the afternoon, and then I eat and go back to sleep," Larry chuckled.
"I just wanted to I guess, my dad isn't home so, now is the best time to come over really, he doesn't like me going out much..." Sally looked over at Larry.
"Dude, if you don't mind me asking, why do you wear a prosthetic on your face?" Larry gulped.
Sal shrugged, "it's a long story, but my face is a mess."
"Everyone hates what they look like, I'm sure you don't look that bad."
"Stop, you don't understand!" Sal said a little too loudly.
"Oh, sorry," Larry said gently, making Sally feel bad for yelling.
"Who's Travis?" Sal asked the question that had been on his mind all day, he wanted to know why Travis seemed so fond of Larry.
Larry sucked his bottom lip "yeah, you should stay away from him, he's an asshole, why?"
"I don't know, I saw him earlier after I came out the principal's office," Sal sighed, "I think he really likes you, like a lot..."
Sally felt bad for probably letting Travis' big secret out, but if he was nicer to people then maybe Sal would've kept it in.
Larry laughed, "I know all about it... from the people he calls 'friends'..."
Sal laughed a little and blushed under his mask.
"Hey! You should listen to this new Sanity Falls song!" Larry said suddenly and ran to his stereo, turning it on and setting the volume to its highest.
He then began head banging so hard Sally thought his neck would break at any second.
"Larry!" Lisa slammed the door open, "turn that down!"
Larry turned the stereo off and sniggered quietly.
"Sal, you're still here, it's 10pm already, shouldn't you be at home?"
"What? Its 10pm, oh god I should go!" Sally got up, and rushed to the door, "my Dad will kill me!"
"Sal, chill, why don't you just stay the night?" Larry said cooly.
Sally stopped in his tracks and turned to face Larry, no one had ever asked him to stay over their house before, "r-really?"
Larry nodded and Sal turned to look at Lisa, she nodded her head as well.

**{Time Skip}**

Lisa burst into the room while the pair were talking about band names, "guys, I have to go to check something out down at work quickly, so will you be okay, I left £20 on the counter for you to order whatever food you like."
They both nodded.
"Behave, if I come home and this place is trashed, I'll kill both of you," she said jokingly.
"Okay! I'll see you later," Larry rolled his eyes and Lisa rushed off.