Chapter 14

The two men went flying as the bed that Tony was strapped to began to spin. Ada growled as she jumped on top of one of the men and clawed him across his face. Tony broke to zip ties and hit the other man in the face, catching him off guard while he wrestled with Tony.

The glass shattered more as more of the suit came through. Tony gained a boot and snatched the gun out of the ponytail guy's hand. He aimed it towards the other as Ada smashed his head on a table, knocking him out.

"Where's the rest?" Tony muttered as he glanced at the window.

Three more guards came down the tunnel with guns. Tony shot a repulsor at it and then proceed to shoot in that area as he struggled to hover. Ada let out a menacing howl as she prepared to take the guards.

Tony continued to shoot and fire repulsors at the guards all while Ada leaped up behind them. One guard began to fire at Tony, but he retaliated. Tony fell trying to dodge bullets, but he skidded across the floor and then flew up to the platform with the other two. Ada tackled one of them and proceeded to wrestle with him on the floor, while the other got Tony in a headlock. The guard was trying to point his gun at Ada, but when he fired it Ada used the other guard as a shield.

Tony stomped on the guys foot and then hit him to knock him out. Ada stood as Tony grabbed a gun to aim at the last guard. He raised his hands in surrender.

"Honestly, I hate working here. They are so weird," he pleaded.

The guard ran off while Ada shifted back to normal and the rest of Tony's suit came in.

"Ah! Better late than never," Tony spoke as they made their way outside.

"Not this time. Not the face," Tony caught the face plate and set into place. "Phew! It's good to be back. Hello, by the way."

"Oh, hello, sir," Ada heard JARVIS speak through the suit.

"So, you gonna tell me what that was back there?" Tony turned to look at his daughter.

"You know as much as I do," she grumbled.

"All personnel, Starks are loose and somewhere in the compound. Repeat, Starks are loose and somewhere in the compound," a guard spoke over the intercom.

"Ah! Let's go!" Tony grabbed Ada.

However, the suit misfired.

"Shit..." Ada groaned.  

"Tony?" a call came through while the Iron Patriot armor flew overhead.

"Rhodey, tell me that was you in the suit," Tony pleaded.

"No. You got yours'?"

"Uh... Mmm. Kind of," the two Starks made their way down the stairs.

Ada rolled her eyes as her father walked clumsily down.

"Main house, as fast as you can. There's somebody I'd like you to meet," Ada ordered the two grown men.

---------------

"What's this? I had winners."

Tony walked into the Mandarin's room as gunshots rang out. Rhodey and Ada jumped through the window. Rhodey shot one of the guards, but ran out of ammo or the other, when Ada dug her claws into his chest and twisted. She stood as blood stained her hands. Rhodey raised an eyebrow at her but still stood.

"What have you come as?" the Mandarin asked.

"You make a move, and I break your face," Ada used ones hand to pin him down and the other to hold her claws out for him to see. Rhodey then aimed a gun at his head.