Part 11

Warning ⚠️ Warning: this Part of the Story contains  violence

~ Present ~

Anjali ran to Amma's  flat, she knocked loudly and Amma opened the door. Anjali ran past her into the flat.

Ishita saw Anjali running into Amma's flat. Amma was worried she closed the door to see what was wrong with Anjali.

Ishita stopped, she knew that her mother would take good care of Anjali. She leaned her back against the door and closed her eyes..

What a mess, everything was  broken up. Memories of the night hit her head.

~ Flashback  ~

Chennai ~ November 2004

Ishita was 22 years old and was doing her internship at a dental clinic

Ishita was 22 years old and was doing her internship at a dental clinic. She lived with her parents and younger sister Mihika. Her older sister Vandu had been married to Bala Chandran for 4 years and had a 2 year old son. Bala Jeeju had a younger brother named Subu. Ishita saw him as a friend.

Vandu and Bala had a game night with friends, Ishita and Subu were also there. Mihika was unfortunately ill and lay in bed at home.

It was a nice evening with friends,snacks, games, laughs and fun. Subu watched Ishita, she was a beautiful woman and he was really interested in her, but she had hin in the "Friendzone"

They had known each other for a few years, after all, his brother and her sister were married to each other.

He watched her smile, she had a wonderful smile.

Ishita noticed Subu watching her, she looked in his direction and signaled "What's wrong."?  Subu smiled and shook his head.

Ishita was really nice and kind to him, Maybe she just pretended she was not interested. Many women did that, to be more interesting. Maybe Ishita Iyer was not as innocent as she pretended to be.

Subu sat down next to Ishita.

Ishita smiled at him ... "Hi Subu, how are you."?

"Mai theek hoon, how are you." ?

"Im fine,"... they talked and laughed and had fun.

For Ishita, Subu was  a friend , he was Bala's brother, her sister's brother-in-law. By the marriage  between her sister to his brother, they were a family.

It was well past midnight when Ishita decided to go home. Bala wanted to take her home, but Subu told him he wanted to go home and he would bring Ishita home.

As she sat in the car next to him, Her scent alone drives him insane. Subu was so attracted to her, as every time he saw her. Now they were alone, he could not remember ever having been alone with her.