Last Part

Hello friends, Unfortunately I don't have much time to write at the moment. That's why I'm finishing my story now. Before I drag on the story and write bad, I prefer writing a happy ending. I'm sorry, but IshRa and my readers deserves to have a good ending and I could not have guaranteed that, if I kept going now, without really having time for it.

Thank you for your support and love.❣️

~ Clinic of Child Psychology ~

Raman ran nervously up and down the waiting room while Ishita tried to calm him down...When she thought he was going crazy, the doctor entered the waiting room with Anjali. The doctor seemed satisfied, because she smiled.

"Mr. and Mrs. Bhalla, your daughter and I had a good conversation" She looked at Anjali and she nodded in agreement

Ishita smiled in relief..."I'm glad about that"

"I would very much like to make another appointment with Anjali."

"Yes, we would like that, but can we clarify this by phone? My wife is in labor and has to go to the hospital" Raman still had not calmed down

The doctor looked surprised to Ishita, because it did not look as if she was in pain...."Oh, of course  and good luck"

Anjali looked irritated from Raman to Ishita...

They said goodbye to the doctor and left the clinic.

In the car, Anjali looked out of the side window and was very quiet.

"Everything okay with you baby?" Ishita asked

"Mhmmm"

Raman focused on the traffic...Ishita rubbed her stomach and lowered the window for fresh air. Raman watched her worriedly.

"Are you sure you want to go home first?"

"Yes Raman, it is not that bad yet."

Anjali had not spoken a word yet. The baby would come and she did not know, what to think. She just wanted to go home, she wanted to lie down in her bed and pull the blanket over her head.

Ishita's labor pains came 20 minutes apart and lasted about 10 seconds. The pain was still weak and bearable. Ishita knew, that it would take a few more hours for the baby to be born.

At the moment, it looked more like when Raman had a pain, as he grimaced his face. Ishita smiled, her husband would drive her crazy, but she loved him for it.!

Ishita looked at the backseat..." Sorry,that we are so rushed now. But I promise you that we will talk......"

"It's ok Mamma......"

Anjali saw her mother in pain, the baby would come and then she would be a big sister again,but she was not happy, Anjali was afraid, fear that something might happen to her mother.

Ishita grimaced in pain  and looked very pale. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. Sweat beads had formed on her forehead. At that moment, Raman decided that he would go straight to the hospital and not home, as Ishita wanted.

"Papa , is Mamma fine ? what happens to her?" Anjali whispered in a fearful voice

"Mamma is fine princess, everything is fine, she is just tired and has a little abdominal pain, but that's soon over" Raman tried  to take her the fear

He called home and told them he was going to the hospital with Ishita. The family was on their way to the hospital and Adi would pick up Anjali and bring her home.