Chapter 2

Today is Sunday, that means dinner at my grandma's house. I gotta get over there early to help her cook. I don't want her making everything by herself.

 I don't want her making everything by herself

As I did my makeup Kingston ran in my room. "Stop running baby.", I said. He stopped running and walked to me. He hugged me and I hugged him back. He got on my bed and looked at me.

"Mama you're pretty.", he said. I smiled.

"Thank you baby."

After I was done we went and packed his bag. He's staying with my grandma tonight, she wants him.

After I packed his bag we left, including Mocha.

...

As I cooked Kingston played outside. Mocha is watching him.

While I put the greens on Mocha and Kingston walked into the kitchen. "Mama I'm hungry.", Kingston said.

"Okay baby go sit down I'll bring you something to eat.", I said. He left.

"You need help?", Mocha asked.

"No I'm good."

"Okay, I'm in the living room."

"Okay.", I said.

...

I just made it to work. I'm a dancer again. I'm making way more money than I did at the other club.

I got dough but I'm not the one to brag. Deontae left me some money, a lot, and I'm making money here.

I stopped going to school but I wanna go back. I will, one day.