Chapter 9

It's been a week and Deshawn is finally done making that night up to me. I told him that he didn't have to but he insisted. He did so much for me, one thing being a photoshoot. Yes a photo fucking shoot! I was too geeked.

I'm at home now making everyone breakfast.

As I flipped a pancake Mocha walked in. "Good morning Mocha.", I said.

"Good morning.", she said before grabbing some bacon. "Can you come to this appointment with me?" I looked at her.

"You don't even have to ask. You know I will." She smiled making me smile. I looked back at the food then herd Kingston scream. "Finish those pancakes." I ran out of the kitchen.

When I made it upstairs to his room I saw him chasing Deshawn out of his room. Deshawn ran behind me and Kingston tried getting him. "What is going on?", I asked picking Kingston up.

"Deshawn scared me.", Kingston said. I looked at Deshawn then back at Kingston then back at Deshawn. I put Kingston down then jumped on Deshawn. Deshawn ran.

"Come get him baby!", I shouted smiling as Deshawn ran. I got down tripping him making him fall as I did. I sat on him before he could get up as Kingston made it to us. We started jumping him.

"Okay I'm sorry!", Deshawn shouted. We stopped.

"You better be sorry punk!", Kingston yelled before walking downstairs. We laughed as I stood up.

...

We just got back from Mocha's appointment. We found out that she was pregnant. I'm so happy. I finally get to spoil a baby again.

Mocha went to her room as I went to mine. Kingston is with his dad's side of the family right now. He's with them until they drop him off later.

As I took off my shoes Mocha walked in and laid on my bed. "I'm about to take a nap with you.", she said.

"Okay.", I said.

...

When I woke up Kingston was laying next to me asleep. I'm surprised that he's asleep. Wait, when did he get here? Oh well.

After I went to the bathroom I went downstairs to the kitchen. I got something to drink then went to the living room. I sat down and started flipping through the channels. As I did somebody sat next to me. It's Deshawn. "How was work?", I asked.

"It was good, how was your long ass nap?", he asked.

"It was good."

"Good. Y'all hungry?"

"I am, I'm sure Kingston is too.", I said.

"You wanna order some pizza?", he asked.

"Sure."

...

I'm trying to wake Kingston up but he won't get up. I've been up here trying to wake him up for a few minutes now. He's breathing just not waking up. I'm about to splash a little water on him, that'll wake him up.

I got some water in a cup then wet my fingers and flicked the water on him a few times. It didn't wake him up. Why not? I started shaking him hard but he didn't wake up. Fuck. I grabbed my phone and called 911.

...

They said that my baby was hit upside the head now he's in a coma. His body has bruises on it too. What happened to my baby?