Experimentation

The ride to Erik's was more pleasant this time around, but then again it was still daytime and his alter ego was most likely laying dormant in that brick body of his. A concern for a later time you decide as you inhale, masochistically torturing yourself with the heady scent that wafts lightly whenever he moves, spice and musk.

The car turns onto that familiar narrow road and you notice the tall wild grass like jungle walls leading up to the private property. The bright sun casts a glare off the glass panels of the large modern house causing a golden halo to appear which seemingly contradicts the earlier sign received from Lianne La Havas and God. Stay far away from Erik they'd said, but now this halo beckons you nearer saying that today's Erik is innocent. What to do?

Erik climbs from the car and you follow him up the path, up the stairs, and into his spacious sunlit living room. Dilemma forgotten. You were right, it looks even better in the daylight. It reminds you of a setting you'd see in a vacation pamphlet and you wander toward the tall glass, gazing out at the bountiful greenery that rolls out ahead. There's so much space.

"I forgot to mention it yesterday, but.. you have a really nice house."

The tiniest thud from behind you steals your attention and you spot a Gatorade on the coffee table in front of Erik who's waving you over to the couch to have a seat. He opts to stand, taking a long drink from his own bottle while you watch, feeling borderline creepy, but unwilling to look away. All he's doing is drinking and it's doing physical things to you.

Oh to be that bottle..

When he twists the cap back on, his eyes focus on you and then it's too late to look away, so you don't

When he twists the cap back on, his eyes focus on you and then it's too late to look away, so you don't. Your focus remains on his plump lips.

Who allowed this man to look like this? He had the nerve!

He licks those thick lips flashing his pink fleshy tongue and you mirror him before you can think about it. He turns abruptly and goes to the wall, sliding down until he sits back against the wall with his knees up and apart like some Calvin Klein model. You commit his image to memory, your eyes moving over him like cameras. His fingers bend motioning you over.

-

She leaned forward bringing her body up from the couch and stood, but he pointed to the ground signaling her lower. She quickly got the hint and dropped to her knees, eyes checking with his to see if she'd done the correct thing. He bit his lip to hold back the smirk threatening his lips and motioned her over again. Her hesitation caused his facade to break momentarily and the corner of his mouth twitched up as he knew exactly what she was thinking. 'What the hell am I about to do?' And he couldn't wait for her to do it. If she'd stroke a damn horn, she'd do this too and much more.