Killmonger

Warning: graphic violence ahead

Swift tagged along with Rell and Erik and they rolled pass Flu’s identified apartment. According to the activity lifted from his phone’s GPS signal, he was on the move and fast which meant he’d gotten Erik’s clear threat. They followed his trail to the bank where they found him waiting behind a red truck in a grey Mitsubishi RVR at the ATM’s drive thru.

“He’s trying to run,” Rell mumbled, eyes fixed on Flu in his vehicle. Neither of them were letting that happen.

“What a dumbass. He doesn’t know we can track this. Nigga.. we see you,” Swift scoffed parking the car. Any use of his credit card or phone they’d automatically see. Any call he made, they’d hear. Erik had Flu’s bank account numbers, social security number, address, emails, messages.. and he planned to wire all the nigga’s money to an account for the three of them to split evenly. After all, he wouldn’t be needing it anymore. Just then, the red truck left and it was Flu’s turn at the ATM.

“I’m going,” Erik said sliding his gun into the band of his shorts. Cautious not to be spotted in Flu’s rearview mirrors he crept casually but quickly to the SUV. Flu’s window was down and the doors were unlocked as he leaned from the car to get closer to the kiosk. To Erik’s joy, this allowed him to open the door quickly and slide into the passenger seat, aiming his gun smoothly at Flu’s side. His face immediately snapped to the right, eyes widening in fearful recognition.

“Drive away,” Erik commanded in a voice that was low but firm. Flu’s hesitation made Erik press the cold metal barrel into his side ready to blow his kidney, sure that on camera it’d look like they were sitting there casually. Erik laughed quietly watching Flu’s fear intensify. For all this nigga knew he was absolutely crazy, but Erik knew exactly what he was doing.

“Nigga, I’ll shoot yo ugly ass right here if I have to and watch you bleed out. I said, Drive. Off.” The smile on Erik’s face never touched his dark eyes as the car rolled forward and made a turn pass a McDonald’s before hopping on the main street.

“Drive home.”

Erik’s face turned to stone and the nigga was damn near shaking, nervously trying to catch the eye of any driver he passed. He was about as subtle as the bulky ass coat hook he put in Y/N’s bathroom and still failed to draw the necessary attention.

“Gimme the phone.” Erik snatched and pocketed the device, grabbing the keys before hopping out.

“Why don’t you show me how you live, Shy'Dell.” Erik jutted his chin toward the building and Flu shook his head regretfully, recognizing the familiar line he’d used on Y/N.

“I’m good.” He averted his eyes like he had a choice and Erik had to remind himself that he was a professional. No, he couldn’t shoot this nigga in broad daylight in front of the building. That’d be sloppy and anticlimactic.

“Walk yo stupid ass in the building,” Erik bit back, palming the gun in his waistband. They took the elevator which rose slowly, Erik’s narrowed eyes never leaving Flu and Flu’s eyes looking anywhere but at Erik. Then in the hall, Flu turned.. his hands raised in a peace offering.

“Look man.. Your girl?.. I don’t even have anything on her. I ain’t touch her. Nothi–”

“Nigga. Keep walking,” Erik snapped, his lip twisting in disgust. He waited for Flu to turn and walk to the apartment on his own and Flu pulled out his house key, missing the keyhole on the first couple attempts due to the fact that his hands were shaking. His eyes darted to the staircase, but Erik silently dared him to attempt outrunning a bullet. With a finger on his trigger, Erik followed him inside ready for anything to pop off. There wasn’t much there in terms of furniture.