Communication

Check out Pandora's Box by @amethyst1993 if you're interested in the club Erik went to. The context is different, but I referenced it.

"How do you feel," Erik asked in the parked car, a loaded question, but he wasn't leaving until they had the discussion. It wasn't something to gloss over or sit on. She'd witnessed and participated in some shit that was far beyond her comfort zone and it looked as though she was beginning to withdraw into herself. That wasn't what she needed to do. "Overwhelmed? Confused? Was it a lot? Regrets? What. Talk to me."

"It was a lot," she said with a breath. He reached out slowly for her hand and for a long while they sat in silence, summer night air filling the car. A memory came to mind and he went back and forth between whether or not to share it. As the silence stretched, he decided that he could.

"First time I was introduced to BDSM... before I became a dominant.. I went to this club..," he paused recalling the details of that fateful night. "I was messing with this girl.. Ashleigh. We had a class together then and she asked me out, so I went. I was still in college then.." he nodded. "I was expecting the typical, you know, crowded bar and dance floor, women in tight dresses. They throwin ass. You get a dance, drink some Henny and get out type shit. Yeah, it was nothing like that.."

She looked over at him then, interested in where his story was going and he hesitated. He'd never told anyone the story and didn't think he ever would.

"Uhh," he groaned, "Aight so.. I get there and you need a password to enter. She gives them the password. A curtain opens and we end up in a club only it's naked people everywhere. I'm talking ass, tiddies, dingalings.. orgies in the open. I ain't know where to look. I was confused like what the fuck this bitch brought me to? Had men and women staring at my ass. I felt threatened. She bought me a drink and told me to follow so I did. We went down a hall and I followed her into this red room... It was red lights... So, I'm looking around and it's a lot of random shit.." He paused, the memories flooding his senses.

He could feel the leather whip in his hand, see her tremble, and hear her piercing scream. It terrified him the way she screamed, an ear shattering declaration of orgasmic pain. She had to explain it to him because he'd dropped the whip so fast, afraid that he was really hurting her. "Don't stop," she'd begged, "It hurts but it feels so good. I want this." She coached him into another swing and then another. Then she showed him how she liked to be slapped, slapping herself. "Why you doing this shit to yourself," he'd asked. Surely this need to abuse herself must have stemmed from a previous experience of abuse. He didn't feel comfortable perpetuating the cycle. She needed therapy, not punishment. "It's a kink," she replied, "Why do people like to box or wrestle? I just like it. I can't help it. I like this and I like you. I haven't been abused or anything and I still respect myself just like I expect you to respect me. But this shit gets me wet when it's done right.. and since you're inexperienced, you have no bad habits to break. I see you, Erik.. and you're a dom. It's in the way you respect women. It's in the way you carry yourself, you're no nonsense. And you wanna slap me right now because I'm giving you permission. I trust you not to abuse my trust."

When he smacked her, it had been a tap. She instructed him to hold her face if he was afraid, that way she wouldn't get whiplash. Also, avoid hitting near her ear. It was solid advice and with her urging him on, he slapped her harder and harder, his heart dropping when she dropped her head, sobbing into her hands. "Shit, I'm sorry," he panicked only for her to lift her face, laughing. From there, he listened when she told him to be rough. It became therapeutic and even freeing to be able to fuck as hard and rough as he wanted with no 'stop' or 'it's too big' or 'wait'. And then she graduated, moving away. He had to find a replacement. Going backwards to women afraid of dick wasn't an option. No more breaking bitches in.. if she didn't have a few bodies under her belt, she was off of his radar. His experience hadn't been a peak into BDSM, he'd been thrust into it and once he understood it, it'd been exhilarating.