Innocence

Warning: attempted assault

After the longest and most eventful Saturday you've had, this year probably, Erik was gone and you were left to your own devices with the lingering memory of having eaten dinner naked in a towel with a man who refers to himself as 'Daddy'.. AFTER he left you high and dry to teach you some sort of ridiculous lesson two different ways within the same day. Wait, three, he'd also spanked you in the IHOP parking lot. This was only day one of his dominance.

The first thing you did in his absence was masturbate to spite him.. your mind flooded with images of his face, his heated and hungry narrow eyes, his strong hands, his bumpy ass chest, his glistening full pouty and perfect mouth on your... Oh God, you felt yourself flush as you came and covered your eyes as though you were being watched. Pulling your hands to your sides, you chastise yourself for being so weird. Calm down, Y/N, you're being ridiculous, you reasoned calming yourself. It worked, you were calm. However, your fingers were super wet. You had to use them like some savage since he'd stolen your toys.. like the Grinch he is deep in his dark, semi-putrid hole of a soul. The second thing you did was wallow on your stomach in shame. Shame at your own actions and your inactions. You let that sex demon from the final ring of hell do this to you for the sake of curiosity. All of this! He was sucking you in and.. and..

"What the hell is wrong with me," you sigh into your pillow, punching the bed as if it played a part in your decision making. Ugh! This isn't right. It's not. He has way too much power in this situationship. I don't know if I can do this... The dynamics need to shift. Fast. With a frustrated grunt, you reach out to grab your phone off the nightstand and pull up the text thread that made you smile before Erik came over.

Flu: Good meeting you, beautiful. Hope to go out again.

Flu was great to talk to, a total sweetheart when you'd met him and most likely exactly what you needed to clear your head, at least for an hour or two. You hesitate to text him so late though and not wanting to give him the wrong idea, you decide you'll text him tomorrow when the sun's up.

-

Erik was on cloud nine on the way home, having made up with Y/N. They still hadn't had sex like he wanted, but they'd get there much faster after today's events. His head was clear of the Shay situation and he was finally at peace.. At least until his phone rang reminding him that he'd forgotten to respond to the text he'd gotten in the car with Y/N. He was too distracted by his own frustration before. Answering the call on bluetooth, a light voice rang out like the twinkling of Christmas bells.

"Excuse me, master. Are you busy? If not, come fuck me.. pleeease." The need in her voice was evident and though he wanted nothing more than to go the fuck to sleep, he couldn't leave her hanging.. again.

"You at work. What exactly should I do to you, Jaliyah?"

"Fucking ruin me, sir."

He scoffed but his dick jumped. She ain't meant that shit but she got off on talking reckless.

"Oh, so you want me to use you like the set of holes you are, huh. Answer me, bitch. Is that what you need from me?"

"Mmmm, yes sir. I need you to destroy me," she mewled quietly. He knew she was touching herself by the way her breath hitched when she purred through the phone and it was way past time for him to get his dick wet.