Questions Answered

Q: CaliGoddess asked in Innocence, who got up first, Jaliyah or Ms. Mae? 😭
A: Jaliyah.

Jaliyah rubbed at her wet and ruined face, exhaling to release the animal of depravity that had possessed her body. Her fingers were still slick and slimy with Mae's fluids. Mae was disoriented.
"Woo chile," Mae blew out, rocking a bit and holding her head. "I did not expect to get into this when I left the house ta-day." She blew out shaking her head to collect herself. "Chile, Chile, chile.. I tell you."
"Mae, you don't look too good," Jaliyah frowned climbing to a squat. They both looked a mess. "Come on let's go to this bathroom and clean up." Jaliyah assisted Mae slowly to her feet, holding onto her until she steadied herself.
"Lawd, I got sea legs," Mae laughed, "I ain't been fucked like that since freaknik--uh, em.. you too young for that baby."
"I don't wanna hear nothing bout no young, Mae.. after the shit we just did here...," Jaliyah whispered, "Bitch we equals.. we peers."
Mae sighed, finally able to leave the changing room, her clothes fixed onto herself. "You right baby.. you right about that.. whew.. I'm still hot. Feel my neck."

Q. sabr00541 asked what happened in Desperation when Erik powered up? 👀
A. Exactly what you think lmbo

Beads of sweat formed on Erik's raised skin sliding from his body and his brow as he pounded into to Y/N repeatedly, hard and fast yet rhythmic pumping.. just like his heartbeat. His body was giving what it had and his erratic emotions were fueling him to push further. His hand swiped over his face before switching off to hold down her neck, the other hand gripping her waist.
"Fuck," he whispered, his eyes squeezing shut. He moved in silence with just Y/N sounds and the sounds their bodies made along with the bed.
Beneath him, Y/N was whimpering into the sheet. He wanted to talk. He wanted her to talk, but everytime he tried, his voice box was too constricted. All he could do was curse like her, only she couldn't even do that anymore. A deep primal growl escaped him as he moved the hand on her neck to fist her thick and kinky hair in his hand. He wanted more. He needed it all. He needed to be as deep as could get and he wanted to hear her scream. He pulled out and flipped her over.
"Open your eyes and look at me.. I said open your eyes," he commanded watching her dark almond eyes pop open, her face screwed into an extreme pout. She whined squeeling when he slid back into her easily, gliding in your glazed oven. She herself was overwhelmed but her pussy was so soft, so warm and snug.. it was like his dick had found a home and through it.. so had his heart.
"Fuck," he whispered pulling back and driving himself in building that deadly friction. Only when he was close to death had he ever felt so alive. "Gotdamn," he heaved ceasing to breathe. "Oh shit."
Almost as well as Jaliyah and Cierra, she was taking the dick which was ridiculous considering her lack of experience. It was amazing.
"This pussy is a miracle," he muttered wiping his brow. Imagine how the sex could be with proper training.. when she could take it and throw it back. When she could last and be more active in the sex. He almost nutted off of imagination. He pulled out watching his dick twitch laying on her stomach covered in her thick cream. "Hey.. Open your eyes.. suck your pussy off my dick," he said moving it up toward her mouth. She was so slow.
"Open." He slid in when her lips parted watching her suck her own mess and clean it up.
"Spit it my my mouth," he whispered causing her eyes to open focus. She'd heard him right. He gripped her chin and her tongue popped out drooling so could catch it and spit it right back. "Swallow," he directed watching as she obeyed and opened her mouth to show she had.
"Good girl.." He needed a minute. He moved to her breasts, caressing and squeezing, popping her nipples into his mouth one at a time as she rubbed the back of his head gently massaging. It gave him the time to replenish a few pumps worth of energy. He wanted badly to be back inside.

Ask away