Revisit

“Then strip.”

It’s still daytime and Evil Erik has unmasked himself

It’s still daytime and Evil Erik has unmasked himself. You see it in his eyes and hear it in his tone. Halo Erik is the one you chose to submit to. This one, however, only seemed to be interested in stepping all over your emotions. You don’t like Evil Erik, but it seems you have to go through him to get to Halo Erik. You pull your t-shirt over your head, tossing it aside, and remove your slides and leggings. His eyes dance over your thick and curvy figure from your tight curls down to the polish on your toes.

“I didn’t say stop,” he says eyes focused on the cups of your black bra. You reach behind your back to unhook it, pulling it off shoulder by shoulder and he stands from his position on the couch, overlooking you. His hands seize and knead your boobs and his fingers sweep over your hard nipples. Bending, his pink tongue meets your nipple, flicking at it, then as his tongue wraps under your nipple it pulls against it with a light suction. It’s a sensation you feel down in your clit and he repeats it with the other nipple. He takes a step back, eyes going down to your panties and you hitch your fingers in the elastic pulling them down and stepping out. Your frank talk with Shay helped your confidence a lot. Shay was an objective third party and she knew what she was talking about. It was the ideal situation for exploration, you thought, until Erik got territorial. You hadn’t expected that to happen considering the amount of women he juggles. He circles you like a vulture and his lips end up at your ear, brushing against your neck. It’s not cold in the least, but you still shiver from the light contact. His hands grip your hips and roam your sides, gliding over your belly and gripping at your boobs again. Then his right hand slips down between your already slick folds and drags your wetness to your clit, rubbing gently, somehow finding the angle that you often go to yourself when masturbating. Then, to your disappointment, he stops.

“Go lay down. I’ll be there in a bit,” he murmurs in your ear. For the first time, you want him to finish, but you obey. You go to your room to lay down across your bed as daylight streams through your window giving the room natural light. It’s a comfortable wait, but anticipation has you antsy and you turn on your side, squeezing your thighs together.

Time seems to go on forever and you sit up, feet hitting the floor. You walk back into the living room to find it empty. No Erik. You check the kitchen and he’s really gone. What the fuck? Woooow.

You find your phone and start to send him a text asking what happened, but change your mind. You were getting really tired of these stupid little games. You were tired of being manipulated. He said he wouldn’t take advantage of your vulnerabilities and yet here he was. With an exasperated sigh, you go to the front door locking all three locks and head back to your room pulling out your trusty bullet vibrator. You didn’t need Erik to do what you were used to doing yourself. As a matter of fact, you trade up for your rabbit to enjoy yourself fully. Maybe you’d treat yourself to an ice coffee after. Maybe do some laundry and some online reading. You still had time to do whatever you wanted.