Addition

Y/N was sleeping hard as fuck on Erik’s chest. Her deep snore cut through the still air, loud over his steady heartbeat. If it were anyone else, they would be gone. Kicked out of his damn house. It was too loud and entirely too close to his ear, but he continued to hold her close, evenly stroking the side of her chubby cheek as she weezed like a New Jersey chainsmoker. The sounds coming from her reminded him of the big hairy nigga he met in the military named Jerard. As a seal, this particular nigga used to wake him up farting, snorting, and snoring. He’d tried to smother him to death with a pillow once on some fuck the consequences shit, but the nigga woke up and spazzed. Erik snickered silently, trying to keep his chest from bouncing. Ain’t that bout a bitch.. The memory was clear and she sounded just like the nigga. It was like sleeping with a bear or a really cute lawnmower. But Y/N had had a rough day and so he understood. If anything, he was glad she could sleep instead of her being too paranoid. It was nice to see how relaxed his presence could make her feel despite the fact that Flu was still ‘out there’.. for all she knew. She must’ve felt hella safe and protected to be sleeping that hard. He couldn’t be mad at it.

He yawned, tired himself. He craved food and pussy equally but fuck if he asked this stingy lil girl for some pussy, especially now that she was sleepy andtraumatized. His phone buzzed with an image attachment from Cierra. Dammit Cierra. He held his breath staring at the ceiling. Don’t look nigga, don’t do it. Temptation was a motherfucker. He had to look. After a good few seconds, he broke. Laying eyes on Cierra’s petite cocoa frame.. her long smooth legs were up, knees back, red bottom soles on her feet, and he could see the opened bright pink beckoning him through the phone like she’d been stuffing it with a toy. She wanted to fuck. He glanced at Y/N who was knocked out cold. Technically, he’d already deaded her issue and she was safe. He could go scratch his itch and be right back. He carefully lifted the sleeping Y/N, carrying her upstairs to her designated room. She stirred when he stood her up briefly, freeing a hand to fold back the cover and top sheet on the bed.

“I made you dinner,” she murmured sleepily, her voice small as he laid her down gently.

“Oh word,” he replied matching her volume. Those were magic words to his empty stomach. “Daddy gotta go but I’ll back as soon as possible. Call me if you get scared.” He tucked her into the bed kissing her on the forehead.

“Where are you going?” She didn’t move, but suddenly she was a bit more woke, her eyes opening.

“To get some pussy. I’m horny as shit. But I’ll be back. Promise.” He watched her bottom lip twitch. She wanted to pout, but she held it together. It was either that or come up off that pussy she been sittin on. He was cool either way. “I’ll be back in time to get you to work.”

“I wanna go with you.”

“And do what?” He waited. She was silent like she had to think about it. You don’t even fuckin know. That’s how he knew for sure she was bullshittin.

“..Watch..,” she finally said hesitantly. He snickered.

“You buggin… You don’t wanna see that shit you just don’t want me to leave. Be honest with ya shit, bro, you side-busting and it’s gonna get your feelings hurt.” Her pout came out then and he searched her eyes looking for what it was that she truly wanted to happen. Because he sure wasn’t stupid and neither was she.

“Jealous ass. Watch, you gone cry in the car cuz you already said no to threesomes. What you wanna see me fuck another bitch for? Self destructive ass.”