Chapter 31

SORRY SORRY SORRY FOR TE LATE UPDATE IT TOOK ME SOOO LONG TO GET THIS CHAPTER OUT FREAKING WATTPAD KEPT DELETING IT!! Also it's a short chapter I promise I'll go back to a chapter a day soon!

Merome's POV

It was a long flight to Sweden, but I fell asleep for half of the way, so it was okay. When I woke up, Marzia was unbuckling me and Felix was getting our luggage from the thing above our seats. We walked out of the plane, got some more luggage, and walked past a sign that I couldn't understand.

"Am I going to learn Swedish?" I asked Felix.

"Well, you don't have to." He responded. "It would probably be hard to, but if you wanted to I could teach you Swedish by next year." I smiled.

"Yes please!"

Ty's POV

Mitch came home with a bat following him. The bat landed on the ground and transformed.

"Jerome! Mitch!" Adam and I both said at the same time.

"Jynx." I chuckled and Adam frowned. We walked over and handed them pax tickets.

"Where's Merome?" I ask.

"In Sweden." Mitch sighs.

"WHAT!!" I scream.

"Mphhhhhhh!!" Adam screams and I chuckle again.

"Adam. Adam. Adam." Adam let's out a big sigh.

"Imma kill you." He says and I laugh.

"Anyways, road trip to Sweden!" Jerome says, trying to lighten the mood.

Felix's POV

"How's it goin' bros, my name is PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWDIEPIEEEE! And welcome to..." I start. "THE SIMS!! WE'RE BACK!!" I laugh. "I'll start by creating me and Marzia." My headphones are suddenly ripped off and I look down to see Edgar running away with them.

"EDGAR!" I shout. "DOSHLEN!!" I run after Edgar repeating "Jabvlå fan helevetia" when Merome walks up to me with my headphones.

"Thanks, Merome." I smile.

"What do those words mean?" She asked and I froze.

"I-it's nothing, sweetie." I just called her SWEETIE?! WHAT THE HELL!

And yes, I know sooner or later she's gonna find out what I said.

I walk back to my recording room muttering to myself as I put the headphone chord back in the slot.

"Sorry about that, bros." I apologize as I get myself seated again. I'll have to be more careful about swearing because of Merome.