Chapter 16: One full night

I dedicated this chapter to Derpykyungsoo, Angelicasakurasalas, ShinBling, OhLuhaen, Cocobake, Jascaniero, Mycelestine & Nojeonlu12.

Enjoy!

-------------------------------

No one's Pov

"Ah~ Sehunnie~ Not here... Not in your living room." Luhan said while Catching his breath and pulling Sehun's neck.

"Wae? Dont you want it?" Sehun was carrying Luhan 'Bridal style' while they were kissing, they didnt even notice that they're in the living room.

Didnt I even mentioned that the lights were off?

"I want It, Bu-but, Not he-here- ahmm.." Sehun Kissed Luhan's lips again deeply no tongue to tongue but with pure love.

Flashback

"Will you marry me?" Sehun asks Luhan,

Luhan quickly pulled Sehun up and hugged him tightly.

"Ye-yes! Yes! Sehun. Oh Sehun, Yes, I will marry you!" Luhan Shouted with his tears, flowing within his face.

"Thank you! Luhan, Thank you." Sehun said and pecked Luhan's Lips, cheeks, Nose, and forehead.

The people around them were cheering loudly with matching Wistles and claps.

"But-" Luhan butted in.

"But what?" Sehun asks worriedly and broke the hugged.

"But were Both Under Graduates and we need to finish our studies." Luhan said biting his lips hard that Sehun noticed and Kissed it.

"I know, We will wait until were done with those things." Sehun was now holding both of Luhan's shoulders gripping it tight.

"Oh I see," Luhan said and Sehun brought their faces closer to each other.

"Well, can we continue this to my house?" Sehun smirked and Carried Luhan into his arms.

End of Flashback.

They both reached Sehun's room and Sehun plopped Luhan to the bed and started Undressing his self. Same goes with Luhan, who was in the bed embarrassed in front of Sehun, even though they're used to those kind of things.

"Lu~ here I go~" Sehun smirked and crawled on top of Luhan.

Sehun brought their lips together, Pushing himself inside of Luhan. Of course Luhan gave up and let Sehun explore his own mouth.

Sehun Sucked Luhan's tongue out of him and bit his Lips that made Luhan moaned in pleasure.

"Ahm, Ugh- Ah-" Luhan was catching his breath when Sehun pulled away.

Sehun Started Biting Luhan's neck softly and slowly that made Luhan Squirmed below him.

He bit Luhan's neck, chest and into his nipples. Sehun Sucked Luhan's pink bud while his other hand was playing his other.

Luhan arched his back in the pleasure he was getting From Sehun.

Sehun then whispered in Luhan ears.

"Lets do 69, shall we?" Sehun changed their postions and made Luhan got on top of him but Luhan's head was positioned in front of his cock while his was positioned the same.

"Suck me." Sehun Commanded Luhan and complied.

Luhan sucked Sehun sliwly that gives Sehun a tease while Luhan licked Sehun's dickhead slowly.

Sehun cant take it more.

He fucked Luhan's mouth that makes Luhan gagged and being deeptroat.

Sehun kept doing that while he was licking Luhan's dick to his hole. Luhan cant take it anymore, so he signalled Sehun to stop, but Sehun kept thrusting in him and made himself reached his limits.

"Urgh... Luhan, I-im -in mout- ah!" Sehun cummed into Luhan's mouth and Luhan choked because of Sehun's milky cumming.

Sehun was done licking Luhan's cock and hole, so he change their current position and made Luhan sat on his lap.

Sehun pulled Luhan into a hugged and kissed him slowly. While they were kissing, Sehun pushes his two fingers inside Luhan that made Luhan moaned Loudly and pulled out.

"Ahh!! Ugh, hmm." Sehun Shuts him off with another kiss and continued fingering and scissoring Luhan's asshole. Sehun found Luhan's prostate and hit it several times.

"Se! Sehun-" Luhan cummed into their stomachs and Sehun pulled his fingers out and sat up and made Luhan into his knees like 'Doggy's style' and raises his ass up.

"Im entering," Sehun said and pushed his cocked in Luhan's asshole that him cry harder because of the pain he's feeling when ever Sehun pushes in deeply.

Sehun kept on thrusting while he was holding Luhan' waist and thrusts harder.

After some deep thrusts, both of them felt their Climax.

"Lu, at- ugh! same time-ah!"

"Sehunnie!"

They both cummed with each other. Sehun shoot his cum all inaide of his Lulu, while Luhan directly cummed into the bedsheet.

He fell on his knees because of his twice orgasm and Sehun fell on top of the back of Luhan.

"What? Round 2" Sehun asks and smirked evilly.

"What?!hm, ah-"