Chapter 13: The sunset

Sehun's Pov

"Sehun-ah! S-stop it! The water getting inside of my ears!" Lulu said shouting.

Because were at the beach, swimming around and splashing some water on Luhan's face. Just to make him angry.

"Ya-yah!" He gets near in front of me and he grabbed both of my arms and he kissed me quickly.

It was already quarter to six, so we got out of the water and walked around the beach.

The Sun was setting beautiful at the sky, while me and Luhan was walking, holding hands.

It was completely silence until Luhan broke it.

"Sehun-ah"

"Hm?" I looked down at him,

"What if, what if you were getting tired of me. Of course, Maybe one day, out of nowhere you changed your mind and likes girls because yo-you wa-want Fa-mily" I stopped on our tracks and faced him holding both of his hands.

"Im never, ever will gonna get tired and never in my Life that I've been thinking of those things." I said amd suddenly, Luhan broke down into tears and gripped my Hands.

Then, I Continued, " I want to build a family someday but with you,"

"As-if" Luhan cut me off

"We will adopt and raise a family. I will love you whatever situation we were and make our family happy." I said smiling and He hugged me tightly.

I pulled his chin up and I kissed him.

Under the sunset.

Our kissed deepens until the sun goes down. We decided that we should go back at our hotel at this moment.

At the time that I opened the door, Luhan quickly closes it and locked it.

He tiptoed and hold my face, kissing me deeply. He forcefully pushed me into the bed and crawled in top of me.

"Luhan~" I moaned his name when he suddenly took a hold of my cloth cock and he unzipped my pants,pulling it down with the boxers.

Luhan didnt bother to remove our Top so, he quickly pulled down his oversized shorts with his boxers down.

I sat up and leaned my back on the bed's headboard and pulled Luhan with me.

He sat in front of me then started preparing his asshole with his two fingers.

He even scissored his hole and he moaned when he hits his own prostate.

He stood up and putting my hard dick inside of him and then, he started pounding his ass in a fast pace.

While he was bouncing at my cock, Im was jerking his own dick.

"ah-ah" Luhan moaned in pain.

I pumped his cock slowly and pushed my finger in his slit that made him shout.

"Urgh, Sehun-ah! Im cumming!" He pound his ass more until I can feel my own limitations.

"Luha-, Ahh!!" I said shooting my load on his ass and his own in our chests.

We just stayed still there letting my cum flows out of his asshole to his buttcheeks.

"Sehunnie, Im tired. I wanna sleep. Please let me get up now." he said yawning. He was gonna stand up when I hold his ass and pound his ass on my cock, not letting my cock get outside.

"Ah! Awch. My ass hurts." He said complaining, holding both of my shoulders.

"You're just tiring yourself. That's your punishment for doing that. Let my cock be with you all night." I said smirking. I slide from the bed's headboard slowly and letting my self fall into the soft matress without letting my cock get out.

"Please, Sese. I cant do it all night. If we do it, I may end up limping tomorrow so hard" He said trying to get out from my Gripped but I didnt let him.

"So, Dont care. Night" I kissed his lips and closed my eyes.And, before I drifted to my sleep, I heard him.

"I wont let you fuck me anymore!"