Chapter 11: Having a vacation

*In the class*

"Okay class, I have news for you" The teacher said while walking in front of her class.

The students were starting to make some noise. So their teacher became mad and slammed her book in her desk.

"There will be a long week of vacation for all of you students. Because our country announce *Blah blah blah blah* thats why you can have a 1 week vacation."

The students cheered up and started to make some noise and their teacher Is getting really mad again. So, when she will gonna slam her book, the school bell Rings.

*Riiinggg*

"Woooh!!! Party party!!!"

"Welcome Vacation, Bye-Bye studying!"

Some students were shouting of out, because of their happiness.

Luhan was fixing his things on his desks when suddenly, someone pulled him into a backhug.

Sehun-ah.

Luhan guess it right in his mind when he smelled the perfume of the latter.

"So where do you want to go?" Sehun asks Luhan who has a last thing to put on his bag.

"Hm, What about Hawaii." Luhan said and a smile crept in his face.

"Hawaii, Isnt it too far?" Sehun asks Luhan, hugging and rubbing his body tightly on Luhan's back.

Good thing that there's no one left inside.

"Ah-Sehun-ah! I cant breathe..." Then, Sehun losses some of his gripped and made Luhan faced him.

"Do you want to go there?" Sehun asks Luhan with a serious face, matched with his serious tone.

Luhan nodded Cheerfully.

"Then," Sehun said making Luhan more suspense.

Luhan was Wide-eye waiting for Sehun's answer.

"Welcome Hawaii!!!" Sehun exclaimed. Luhan was so happy that he kissed Sehun playfully, from his forehead to his nose to his cheeks. He even tiptoes just to kiss his Handsome Boyfriend.

Sehun was happy also because of Luhan's actions. He kissed him in his forehead and hugged him softly.

*In the Plane.*

They were sitting together while Luhan was fast asleep, Sehun was listening to music with his earphones on. He was admiring Luhan's Face when a Lady walked passed them and looked at them again.

"What a beautiful couple." The lady said. Sehun heard what the lady said even though he had an earphones on.

He just smiled and drifted off to sleep.

*Hawaii*

"Welcome to Hawaii sir," The guide welcomed them and yhey just bowed shyly. Good thing Luhan knows how to speak English.

They got out of the airport and hailed a taxi. They told the driver their Location and in an instant, drove them there.

When they got out of the taxi, they checked in the 5 star hotel and get into the elevator. They searched for their and finally, found it. 6778.

"Waaah!! So tired." When they opened the door, Sehun just jump his way to the bed while Luhan was ready to unpacked their things.

Luhan was fixing their things in 'Bowing Position' That made his butt Showed while his fixing their things.

Sehun was comfortable at their bed when he remembered Luhan, So he sat up and looked up at Luhan who was trying to find his facial cream.

He saw Luhan's butt with a better view. Swinging to the left and to the right.

It makes him hard.

So, when he's hard, he cant control his self and he quickly pulled Luhan's butt into hils Lap and hugged him Tightly.

"Se-sehun... Ah, what are you doing?"

Luhan asks Feeling Sehun's erected clothed member.

To be continued.