Chapter 12: Just us

No one's Pov

"Se-sehun-ah, What are you doing?" Luhan asks, a little nervous can be heard on his voice.

"Im hard, Lulu-ah~" Sehun moaned in his ears that sends him some shivers into his spine down there.

"Cant you just, You know. Jerk it off?"

Luhan asks, hoping that Sehun will complied but he's wrong.

"I dont want to, Luhan~" Sehun blows some wind in Luhan's ear.

"Ah, Sehun-ah." Luhan moaned unknowingly.

"Lu, Im just kidding. Or, maybe in other reasons, you want it too" Sehun chuckled and smirked at his embarrassed Luhan.

Luhan has kept quiet and Sehun noticed it and He changed Luhan's position and made him faced him.

"Lu, Do you want to stay at this position?" Sehun asks him and Luhan just quickly nodded and slowly hugged Sehun tightly.

"Your so cute, Lu~" Sehun hugged him back and they were hugging each other while swaying.

"Hm, Sehun-ah~" Luhan said resting his head on Sehun's crook.

"Yes?" Sehun asks and brushed Luhan's blonde hair.

Suddenly, Luhan bit Sehun's neck that made Sehun react in pain.

"Ah! Luhan..." Sehun looked at Luhan's Eyes with his mad but cute look cute.

"You're now pushing you limits ehy?" Sehun said and smirked at him.

"Sorry Sehu-" Sehun quickly took Luhan's Shirt and throw it off somewhere.

"Sehun-ah-" Sehun cut him off again by Kissing him hardly while Luhan was on his lap, Legs-wrapped around Sehun's waist.

Luhan didnt want to open his mouth but Sehun bit his bottom Lip and moaned seductively. Sehun, who was busy exploring Luhan's mouth was slowly removing Luhan's Shorts with his boxers.

Sehun had a hard time undressing him without cutting their kiss.

They were both out of breath so they both pulled off. Sehun look at Luhan's Bare chest and he quickly put hickeys in every part of Luhan's chest.

"Ahhhhm~ Uhhh..." Luhan moaned messily and Sehun suddenly bit Luhan's neck that made Luhan moaned Loudly.

"Ahhhh!!!" Luhan hugged Sehun's neck in pain. Sehun took off his own clothing from his Shirt to his boxer.

Luhan was still on Sehun's lap leaving marks and kisses on Sehun's bare chest that made Sehun growl In pleasure.

"Urgh... Lulu, I just remembered something."

"What?" Luhan asks pecking Sehun on his neck.

"Why did you love me? I never even try to asked you that question. I-its okay, you don-" Sehun has been cutted when Luhan hugged him tightly.

"You have everything that can make me happy. I know that whoever makes me happy, means he's really the one I love and I need to love." Luhan looked Sehun and smiled.

Luhan pulled Sehun into a kiss and Licked Sehun's mouth that made him open it with a moan. Luhan entered and sucked Sehun's tongue, pulling him more but they were losing Breath so they broke the kiss with a string of saliva in their lips.

They looked to each other and just hugged each other staying in that position just to soothe the moment just for them.