Chapter 9

Morning came and the sun shone brightly at Sehun and Luhan's skin.

Sehun was already wide awake tho.

[Sehun]

I didn't really buy what Luhan told me yesterday about Xiumin hyung. Though, I'm not trusting Xiumin's actions after what I saw yesterday. Whatever, as long as Luhan is mine.

I looked at my side and saw an angel cuddling on my chest. I traced his face with my middle finger from his forehead to his nose into his lips. I admired his cute small lips and kissed it. I kissed him even if he's fast asleep. One of my developed habits waking up with him. The kissed didn't get any longer because someone knocked on my door.

"Who's that?" I asked shouting.

"It's me sir, your maid. Your sister had already arrived with her friend resting in our living room. Since it was holiday today, they want to have breakfast with you in thirty minutes." She said through the door and I responded quickly.

"Ne, just tell her that we're coming." I shouted back.

My sister is already here? Maybe she wanted to meet Lu in person.

I looked at Luhan and I tried to wake him up.

"Hey Lu we're having breakfast already so we need to prepare now." I said brushing the hair from his forehead.

"Hm?" He woke up already?

"But I'm still sleepy, carry me." He said closed eyes while removing our blanket revealing our tangled legs.

Then he clung on my neck and carried him bridal style. I started to walked towards the bathroom.

When we entered the bathroom I changed our position and he wrapped his legs onto my waist and his arms on my neck.

I thought he's still sleepy. He keeps on nuzzling in my neck. I gave him a peck on his cheek that made him looked up to me.

"Sehun-ah, can you undress me?" He looked at me with his awakened eyes and smiled cutely at me.

"You're being a lazy ass Lu."

I put him down and undressed him until he's standing naked in front of me.

I removed my own clothing too and we started to take a bath.

*After 30 min.*

[Luhan]

"Sehun-ah, do I look okay?" Luhan asked while walking down the stairs, holding hands with Sehun. We stopped and Sehun looked at me.

"Lu, you stunning. You look cuter." Sehun said and pinched my cheeks. We continued to walk to the living room.

I asked him that because it's Sehun who picked what I wore today. You wanna know what am I wearing? I'm wearing a loose shirt and it was knee level. However, I'm only wearing a super shorty shorts.

I felt so embarrassed. I'm not saying that Sehun's fashion sense is bad but we're meeting Sehun's sister what if she judge me? What if-

Sehun's sister greeted me and I've been cut from my thoughts.

"Hello?" Sehun's sister greeted me again and I saw how beautiful she was. She's so goddess-like and look like a young girl in her teen age days and I saw she's with her friend but wow, her friend was so tall and long legged. She looked like a barbie in a life size form.

"Hi." I said and waved.

"Oh! I forgot. My name's Sandara and my friend's name is Park Bom."

"Hello?" Her friend greeted me and I just smiled back.

Her sister talks and talks until...

"Breakfast is ready." Their maid exclaimed from the dining room.

Upon hearing that, we headed to our own spot in the dining room. Sehun sat beside me and her sister sat in my left side. In fact I was quite nervous.

We're eating peacefully, when all of a sudden...

"Luhan?" Sandara asked me.

"Where did you meet each other?" Oh my God? Where was it? I can't reme-

"We met at school, I saw him crying on the rooftop. I comforted him and we talk until we felt each other's feelings were possibly mutual and there I started courting him after that day." Sehun explained. Now I remember. It might be because of nervousness that's why it was hard for me to.

He held my hand under the table & he squeezed it tight.

"How long have you been together?" Her sister asked again.

"We're almost one year. One day left and it'll be our anniversary." Sehun smiled at me. I was flattered on how he remembered our anniversary. It's enough to make my heart jump inside me. I never even thought about it but he sounded like he's looking forward at it.

"Wa... He's so cute while blushing." She suddenly pinched my cheeks hard. Yeah sure I'm used to being called cute but not with the pinching.

"Ah-" It cried looking at Sehun seeking for a silent help. I squeezed Sehun's palm as he squeezed back.

"Noona, stop. I think you're hurting him." Sehun slapped her sister's hand away and kissed my red cheeks.

"Wah! Kyeopta." Bom exclaimed.

"Omo, you're so cute Luhan. Can I take you with me?" Her sister smirked at Sehun.

"Yah. Don't even think about it." He quickly pulled me on his lap and hugged me tightly.

If only the heat on my face can cook an egg then I could've cook one from the fridge.

"Haha- I'm just joking!" Sandara laughed hard as Park Bom laughed out loud.

We finished eating with Bom, telling jokes about Dara being short.

"Sehun we're going now! We need to go have shopping now, but I'm coming back later. Bye." Dara said and left us.

I pulled Sehun out of his house and we headed to their garden towards the tea table and sat there.

"Sehun-ah do you love me?"

I asked him staring at his eyes so was he.

"Yes, Lu I really do." He sat up from his seat and sat on the grass instead. He made me sat on his lap and back hug me while the sun was shining gracefully.

"I love you Luhan, I can give all that you want just to love me back." He said pecking my cheeks with his small lips.

"Sehun-ah, I dont need those things. I love you too. But," I shifted my position on his lap and faced him.

"But what?" He whined as I chuckled.

"But I need to do this."

I tickled him. We rolled on the grass several times and he ended up on my top.

His face got closer and closer at mine until his lips pressed nicely with me.