Chapter 19: Continuation

Luhan's Pov

We were walking at the mall looking at the different clothes that were hang everywhere cause you know boredom lingered and I didn't want to get fuck up by Sehun hourly.

So without hesitation, I pulled Sehun to come here with me.

Speaking of Sehun, Where is he?

"Hey Lulu, Try this in the fitting room." Then he handed me a Pink Mini Dress, What the-

"Please Lu~" I looked at him in disbelief, but he just did his aegyo.

"Lu, *He gets near at my face and whispers* I will pleasure you back later." His breath passing through my ears gave me tickles.

"O-okay." I blushed on what he's planning and just obeyed him, following to the fitting room.

We both got in and I slowly undressed to wear the mini dress.

His back was facing me so he couldn't see me.

And when I was done and It really was so... Irritating, uncomfortable.

"Lu, Your so... Sexy" He whispered but I just smacked him on his head.

"I'm gonna change" I was waiting for him to turn around but he was just looking at me smirking.

"I'm gonna watch you" He said and I eyed him suspiciously.

I undressed while he was still looking at me until I finished dressing up.

We got out of the cubicle and just left the dress in the side when we saw Kai and Kyungsoo together.

"Kyu-" Sehun covered my mouth so The two walked out from our sight.

"What was that for?!" I exclaimed and crossed arms infront of him.

"Let them be, you shouldnt interfere with what they're doing."

"But-" He cut me off with a kiss

Of course I blushed harder cause, we-were in the public.

"You're so cute Lu when you're angry-" I turned away from him cause of embarassment and walked slowly away from him.

"Hey Lu-Wait!-" Sehun ran towards my direction.

"Hey, You hungry?" He stopped in my front smiling,

I nodded and he held my hands and walked out of the clothes shop.

"Lu, what do you want to eat?" Sehun asked me while walking hand in hand.

"I dont know, what if we stroll some more?" I looked at him then he only nodded.

While we're walking, We saw a playground, there's no one playing so I pulled him there.

I sat on a see saw and he sat on the opposite.

We started moving and we're smiling so much that made me stared at him.

My vision becomes slow,

The time stops and I looked at him,

I really love him huh?

He makes me fall in love with him more and I can never get enough of him.

"Hey, Lu you okay?" He stopped and he made himself heavier that made me left in the air

"Yah! Sehun-ah! Get me down here!"

"Not until you shout that 'I love Oh Sehun!" Heh, you tricky man.

I quickly nodded and my gripped become more tight feeling some cold sweat falling from my forehead.

"Then do It!" He said smirking

So I shouted,

"I love you Oh Sehun!" I looked unto him then he slowly balanced the both of us and I jumped off of it.

"Lets just try the slide" I shouted and he jumped off of the see-saw and stood up in the end of the slide.

While I, I was already on top, sitting.

Here we go!

I slided through it slowly and I could see Sehun waiting on me on the end open arms.

When the time I reached in the end of the slide, He stole a kiss from my lips and crouched down to hugged me.

"I love you, Luhan"

"I love you too Sehun-ah"

After that, we decided to sit on the top of the slide and Watch the Sunset till night comes.