Chapter 2

[Sehun]

"Hun" He mumbled while he was cuddling beside me. Did I even mention that we're both naked? I snickered silently as I stared at his peaceful figure.

"Hey, Lu wake up. We need to go to school now, and... we're running late." I said tapping Luhan's right cheek.

"But I don't want to go..." He whined even if his eyes was still closed.

"We need to go tho." I kissed his cheek and his eyes shot up open and he looked at me mad. Mad? Why should he be angry at me-

"My ass still hurts and I can't even walk and sit properly! It's all because of you! You perverted jerk!" He sat up while his chest was going up and down with his sudden outburst.

"Sorry Lu, I just couldn't stop myself. You know..." I said and hugged him more tightly.

He placed his legs on top of mine and I deeply inhaled when he accidentally kneed my member.

"Luhan I, we need to go." I whispered.

"I'm too sore. Sehun-ah. Maybe we can just do it some other time." He cuddled closer at me as I slung my arm on his shoulder as his pillow.

I gulped trying to ignore the sudden twitch below me. I glanced at Luhan and his eyes were blinking.

"Sehun-ah, is that yours?" His voice was little and I resisted myself not to do it with him. I closed my eyes when Luhan stirred and my member got nudged with his leg.

I bit my lip hesitating. I'll just do it myself.

"Luhan, baby." His face looks so soft. Damn like an angel. And I just fuck an angel last night. Shit that's awesome. My boyfriend's an angel.

He only looked at me and the urge to kiss him was always there but my problem below is the case.

"I need to do something. Can you turn your back?" I asked and sat up a little as he nodded and complied

I held my member quickly and started pumping fast. I was too eager to have my release. Luhan turned his back from me and I only ignored him while imagining him. It was deliciously painful. I started pumping my cock in a fast pace and after a few pumps, I came everywhere.

I remained still, dazed from my climax. Luhan's shoulders were jolting. Before I reached him I wiped myself with the extra blanket and threw it away.

"Luhan why are you crying?" He have his hands covering his mouth. His eyes were bloodshot and I sighed. I know how soft he is yet I still forced him do things.

"I'm sorry Sehun-ah." I furrowed my eyebrows and tried to peek at him but he dug his face on the bed more.

"Luhan." I held his arm and forced him to face me. He was crying so bad and my hands automatically held his face and pressed my lips to his swollen ones.

He was still sobbing but not like earlier. After a few moves, he finally responded and I gave him a one last peck before breaking it.

"Why are you sorry Luhan?" I cupped his face and he held my arms as he tried to speak.

"I'm sorry if I made you mad because somebody touched me. I'm sorry Sehun-ah, it won't happen again." Luhan's eyelashes was fluttering and it was incredibly cute. I quickly pecked his lips and he looked at me with his wide eyes.

"Wh-Why-"

"Just stop being cute to others. Just me."

▔□▔)/▔□▔)/▔□▔)/▔□▔)/▔□▔)/▔□▔)/▔□▔)/▔□▔)/▔□▔)/▔□▔)/▔□▔)/▔□▔

A/n: Its the second update.

please vote, comment and share.