Chapter 17: Thoughtful Boyfriend

Luhan's Pov

Uhh... Im really really sore right now.

Its all because of how many rounds did we do? I even forget how many rounds did we do.

When I woke up, I can smell something.

Something delicious, so I tried to hold Sehunnie from my side but, I held nothing.

I looked unto it and I saw that it was empty.

"Sehun-ah! Where are you?" I shouted and unexpectedly someone knock on the door.

"Who's that?" I asks from the other side of the door even though I was still sitting on his bed.

"Its me! Lu!" Can I come in?" I heard Sehun's voice, so I quickly replied.

"Ne!" Then the door slowly opens and reveals Sehun, holding a Wholeset of breakfast and set it on my lap.

"Did you, did you cook it?" I asks still not believing cause he never cooks in his entire life.

"Ne Luhannie.." Wahh, he's so caring in these times.

"I know, you're sore from last night. So I thought of just bringing some food in here." He said prepairing my plate.

"Thank you, Hun." I pecked his cheeks and unbelievably, he blushed so hard.

"I will eat now Sehun." I said and put a spoonfull of food in my mouth.

I tasted it little by little and It was Fantastic Delicious!

"Sehun-ah!" I called him while chomping the food in my mouth.

"What? Is it bad or-"

"Its so..." I suspense it a little,

"What? What..."

"Delicious!!!" He smiled and get the spoon and instead, he put some rice on it and he playfully feeding me.

"Sehunnie! Did you already ate something?" Im so worried maybe he did'nt eat because of cooking for me.

"Ne~" Oh really?

"What did you ate?" I asks,

"You." Heh, so corny.

"mehehe, youre so cheesy!"

"But you love me that way!"

I Shouldnt Let him go, Cause I can feel that he really is the one for me.