Chapter 15: Namsan Couple

I dedicated this chapter to kpoplover24609,Joan Ducusin, Ishipsehunwithme, suryeon, ragernhunhan and deerbubbletea_hunhan. Thanks to all of you who voted,read and supports my stories. Thanks. I have been memorized all of your names, because you all keep appearing on my Notifications. XD.

For the others, your names maybe, will appear on my next chap.

kamsahamnida!!

--+--+------+++------++--+-------++-----+++--

Sehun's Pov

"Sehun-ah~" I heard someone was whining and I already know who is it.

Luhan

"Sehun-ah~" He kepts on calling my name until I cant hold it anymore.

"What?!" I exclaimed. He stops and positions his body on the other direction that made me face his back.

I think I scared him. Were still at my bed because were tired of the yesterday's events.

"Lulu~ Im thorry I didnt mean-" He cut me off by his laugh.

"Hhaha- what did you say" He asks me but Im kinda Annoyed. Of course! I should be! I think he was laughing at me.

"Im thorry..." I said it again but he just laugh and laugh until he cant breathe normally.

"Hihi,.Sehun-ah. I think you have a lisp." He said facing my annoyed face.

"What?" lisp? I thought I already removed my lisp before.

"Lisp, I said. But, its okay, it makes you more cuter." He suddenly pinched my cheeks and pecked my lips.

"Hmf, Luhan." I called his name.

"What?" He jerks his head up.

"Lets go somewhere?"

"Where?" He sat up so, I did the same.

"Secret. Just come with me." I stood up and pulled him to the bathroom.

*Somewhere in Seoul*

"Yah! Sehun-ah! Where are we really going?" I covered his before we get out of the car.

"Here!" We've arrived at the place and it was in-

"Namsan Tower?!" He happily exclaimed and pulled me in.

We took pictures with each other and took a ride in an amazing elevator that we've ever seen!

Then I pulled him in the place where you can put and write padlocks with your love ones.

I looked at Luhan and I can see him smiling wide looking at the hundred padlocks hanging everywhere.

"Do you want to?" I asked him then, he looked at me and nodded childishly.

We bought two padlocks and we started to write on it. I tried to peeked on him but he saw me and quickly covered it.

"Lu~" I whined but he just stucks out his tongue on me.

I started to write as well. I thought of something.

Sehun+Luhan= Hunhan <3

I wrote it and I looked at Luhan who was now waiting for me to hang it.

We both nodded and hanged it in one place. I saw what Luhan wrote.

Sehun<3Luhan Forever.

I looked at him and he was blushing madly.

Luhan's Pov

Aww, what he wrote makes me blushed. He's so sweet.

When Im gonna looked at Sehun, He was gone. Where could he-

"Hey," Its him.

I looked at my back, And I saw him kneeling in front of me.

Oh my God! Dont tell me that-

"Lu, I love you and Im willing to give you all of what I had. All things is nonsense if you're not with me. My life isnt complete without you." Im kind of embarrassed because all eyes were on us, but Im crying because he's having an effort doing this in Public so I cant stop myself.

Then he continued.

"Will you Marry me?"