Chapter 14: Tiring

Luhan's Pov

"Sehun-ah~" I cant breathe because Sehun was hugging me tightly.

"What is it?" He asked smelling my hair while he was hugging me in his bed.

"Were late!" Getting Out from his hugged.

Then, he smelled my neck, soothing my perfume.

"For what?" Then he looked up and bit his own lip.

"Were having a sports festival in our school!" I exclaimed but he just lowered his head and place it on my neck.

"Its Tiring~ And-and, I dont even have a sports to play~" I lift his face up and looked at his eyes.

"But Im gonna play soccer Sehunnie! Please, Lets come together."

He looked up to me and smirked.

"Lets cum together? Is it about-"

"No silly! Just, lets go now!" He finally releases me from his hug and then I stood up and pulled him to the bathroom.

*At their school*

Sehun's Pov

"Go Luhan!!!" Im right here at the bleachers watching Luhan kicking, jumping, diving and running everywhere.

Ugh! Im so bored! Im just gonna pulled my phone out when suddenly, someone tapped may shoulders.

"Hey, Are you alone right now?" Someone, a lady who looks like a slut asks me.

Well, he really looks like a slut.

"Yup." I replied.

"Can I sit over here?" She asks me, I just nodded and give her a space to sit.

Then, I looked at Luhan and he was standing catching his breath, looking at me, who looks so mad.

Eh? What could be the- Oh~ I get it.

I looked at my right and saw the lady was looking at me seductively.

But, I dont want to see a mad Luhan, so I stood up and just walked to the bathroom.

When Im was in the bathroom, Im was looking in the mirror, but when I looked at my left, I saw Luhan with his fiery eyes.

I saw him locked the door and just walk straight up to him.

"Lu, I dont know the lady earlier. She was just a- Ah!" He pulled me and pinned me to the door.

He holds my neck and puled me into a kiss. He quicly licked my lips and he bit it hard and slowly.

"Ahh! Ah-" I moaned while he was pushing his body into mine.

"Lu~ Stop- you're still playing-" He cut me off and place his hand on my crotch.

"I excused myself." He whispered and licked my earlobe.

He kneeled down, undo my pants and pulled it down.

He massaged My member first before he pulled my boxers off of me and he quickly stood up and undo his even his own boxers, that leaves us half naked.

He quickly jump into me and whispered.

"Enter me." He said seductively and he put his head into my neck.

"Ye-yes, are you sure?" I asked him, but I get no response so I entered him slowly that made him pulled my chin down and kissed me hard while He was adjusting to my size.

He pulled out from our.kissed and he nods, signalling me to continue.

So, I move slowly and I hold his waist and slam his ass back into my cock.

"Ah! ahh-ah-" He moaned while gripping on my shirt. I just leanes myself to the clean wall while Luhan was clinging and I found his special spot that made him gripped tighter and made him fall tears.

"Shh~ ah! ah- Its okay- urgh- lu" i fastened my pace and he was now keeping his.moan into his mouth by sucking my neck endlessly.

After a few..

"Lu! Im cummin- Ah! ughh..." I release my hot cum on his ass while his ass was dripping cum to the floor.

"Ah! Sehun ah! Ah~ Hun, I didnt yet cum. Blow me." I just nodded unbelievingly.

Its the first time for him to order me doing things like this.

So I walked to the washing area and made him sit there. I lowered my head to his member and I hold it, starting to pump it slowly.

After a few pumps, I licked the tip of his cock that made him arched his back and moaned my name.

"Sehunnie! Im cumming!" When He.said that, I quickly put his.member in my mouth and he cummed in my mouth hot and milky.

I swallowed it all and I quickly kissed him and made him taste himself and he hugged me tightly.

"Sehunnie~ Dont even think about leaving me, okay?" oh... he really is jealous with that bitch.

"I love you and I wont. Youre my only one." I smiled at him and he do the same.

"I love you too, Hm.. Sehun-ah, A little favor please?" He asks me all.of a sudden.

"What is it Lu~" Im drawing circles at his back.

"Carry me, Im so tired. You know." he said. So I quickly pulled off from his hugged and signalled him to jump on to my back.

He complied and we unlocked the door and completely walked out of the campus.

How tiring~ Ahu~