The last: Chapter 22

Luhan's Pov

nnnnn~

I slowly opened my eyes, revealing a big white room in front of my view.

I turned to my right and I saw, nothing.

"Sehun-ah?" I pouted when he didn't show up.

Its still early in the morning, where did he go?

I slowly sat up from the bed, suddenly a pain came from my ass went up into my spine.

"Ow!" I winced at pain slowly shifted my position.

"Sehun-ah~ Eodinikka?"

I've come to realize that we were always doing it everyday. Sehun sure is a pervert..

I stood up from the bed and the sheets fell from my body, revealing a pinkish-white skin full of kissed marks in every inch of my upper body.

"Wah!- ah- Ow!"

Since when did he put all of these marks in my body.

A blush crept on my face.

I slowly limp walked towards the bathroom to freshen and clean up. Afterwards I would search for my missing boyfriend.

*After a couple of minutes*

Where could he go?

After I dried my hair, I unexpectedly glanced at my door .

The other door I mean. You know, leads you to the room's veranda with an open view of the city.

Should I check it out?

I hardly walked my way to the doorframe of the veranda revealing a standing man looking at the view.

Obviously, he's the one I was searching before...

I wanted to sneak behind him without getting caught...

I silently tiptoed enduring my soreness as I walked at Sehun's back, and when I was so close,

little more...

Got-

"Gotcha!" Sehun hugged me tightly in his chest.

I saw a smile formed in his lips.

He really loves me huh? *Blushing*

"Hey- ah! Sehun- my ass hurts." I said then he loosened a little then he hugged my waist while I was holding onto his neck.

"Sorry, Lulu. Hehe~" He winked, I hardly hid my blushing face from him but he held my face up with his both hands and kissed my lips,

not so long, not so fast.

Just moderate.

Then he broke our kiss, " I thought, you went somewhere..." He simply swayed us left and right.

"Nah~ I just went here to think."

"To think of what?"

Then he repositioned ourselves and he backhugged me...

"If,"

"If what?" Ugh! What a suspense!

...

"If I can do it with you again tonigh-aw" I pinched his arm below my stomach and I heard him laughed.

"Seriously?"

"If I can live without you..." He kissed my left cheek then to my neck.

He stopped and he held my hands in my waist...

"I know you can't." I smirked. I heard him chuckled again then we stood there enjoying the view,bpointing places at it where we wanted to go.

Love, Love is like a drug that when you're once in it, you can never stop yourself doing it again.

That's why, once you're in love, there's no going back.

The sweet last romantic fluff chapter of My Possessive Boyfriend.