Chapter 19: Time Apart Can Change You

6 Months Later

Daya POV

"Are you feeling ok sweetie?" I hate it here. I hate the people here. I don't care if they try I just hate all of them. "Just leave me alone." "Daya please. It's not good for the baby." I turn my head and I'm furious. "I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!!"

She jumps by my outburst and she gives an understanding nod. She leaves my shitty room and closes the door. I sigh as I flop down on my bed. "I miss you Iris... Sarah. Heather." I feel my eyes start to water and I close my eyes. I curl up in my bed as I cry myself to sleep. "I miss you all so much."

I hate that I'm pregnant with my lovers child and she can't even see me. See my little girls. I've got two babies inside me. I'm having twins.

I hate this stupid family. I'm sure they hate me too. The bitch, who wants me to call her 'mom' hates gays and therefore hates me. Which is why she won't let me see my girlfriend. Her husband is the same. Along with her two sons. I've been taken in by a family that hate me. They can't hurt me. At least not until my babies are born.

I've heard them. They said they would beat me up for giving birth to a fags child. I hate them all. I've tried running away but it never works.

I don't know how much I can take of this. I know where my sister is and Heather. But I can't see them. I'm slowly losing my mind. Just not seeing my little sister. My girlfriend. Iris... my mother.

I sit from my bed and I walk over to the door. I open the door slightly and it's just me and the bitch."Daya! I really need your help in the kitchen!" She needs help Huh? In the kitchen?

"Daya! I really need your help in the kitchen!" She needs help Huh? In the kitchen?

"I'm coming..."

Heather POV

"Where have you been?!" I look up at my new 'family'. "..." I walk away from them still. "Excuse me young lady! You need to listen to me!" My ass. I walk upstairs and I go into my room. This place this sucks ass.

Seriously they are trying so hard to make me like them that they spend money on me. I have a job and I get paid good money. I don't want anything from them. After I said I wanted to see my girlfriend and her sister and they no. So I don't want don't want anything from them.

They might be good people. But frankly I don't care. Hell they even don't want me talking to Daya. My girlfriend is 6 months pregnant with my... our child. I don't even know if we're having boys, girls or both.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I put my school bag down and I flop down on my bed. "Unknown?" It's a text. Frankly I don't care if I get a virus. I have no one to talk to anyways. I look at the text message.

Unknown: I miss you so much babe. I'll see you soon.

The hell? Babe? A part of me wishes it could be Daya but it's not. It's just a prank or some shit. I'm gonna take a shower.

No One POV

Back at the house where Daya is staying at, the father and his two sons finally come home. "I can't believe we have to keep her here." One of them say. "I know. But she is pregnant and we can't hurt the babies." The father opens the door. "Honey we're ba-"

He stops talking as he see's his wife's body on the floor covered in cuts and lots of blood. "Mom!" The boys rush inside to check on her. "She has no pulse!" "Sh-Shes dead?!" The father falls to his knees.

"That's just unfortunate." The door closes and they turn around to see Daya covered in blood and a knife in her hand. "Her screams we're beautiful." She brings the knife up to her lips and she licks the blood. "Hehehe."

A few hours later

Elsewhere in the city is a little Sarah in her new home. She looks out the window and see the night sky. "I miss my sister. Heather. Mother." She looks down. She was taken in by a father with his own daughter. She's 17 years old. "Hey Sarah." She doesn't turn around and continues to look outside.

She walks over to the younger girl and she puts her hand on her shoulder. "Listen. I wish I could help. I really do. But it's out of my power." She tells her. "I miss my old family. I don't like it here." She sighs but she understands. Even 6 months later she won't change. "If only..."

Heather POV

I listen to some music so I don't have to listen to hem call my name. What's weird is that I keep hearing loud thumps and banging. I'm sure it's nothing. But it went on for 10 minutes. "What the fuck is going on?!"

I get off my bed and I open my door. I walk downstairs. I then hear a bloody scream. "The fuck..."

I walk down fully and I see blood. Nothing but blood. "What.. the fuck..." I loo around to see the living is a mess. "Heather?" I look up and it's her. Daya. She smiles at me. But then I realized that she did this. She killed them. "I missed you so much my love." I look at her and she covered in blood. "Daya..." I look at her again and I se she belly is bigger. "Oh I look awful don't I?" She drops the knife and walks closer to me.

I'm kinda speechless. I don't know what to say. "I... yes I killed them. Along with the family that took me in. But I couldn't take it anymore!" She starts to smile. "Taking a life can change you! Once that happens you can never go back! I now know what Iris meant by that!" She still smiles and it's making me terrified of her.

I start to back slowly and she noticed. "N-No. your afraid of me. Aren't you?" I gulp. She falls to her knees and she starts to cry. "I did it to see you again! I want to be with you! My sister! And Iris! I love you all and I couldn't take it anymore!" She wipes her tears away with her bloody hands. "But I love you. I'm carrying your babies. Our babies. Our little girls." "G-Girls? Twins?" I say and she nods. I walk over to her and I crouch down. I hold her cheek. "I love you too. I'm sorry. I just got scared a little." I slam my forehead towards hers. "But I'm ok. Because I have you with me." She tackles me into a hug. "Watch the babies!"

No One POV

"Oh god!" Raven holds her stomach in pain. She is only one more month away from giving birth to her and Iris children. One girl. Raven has come to accept the fact that she loves Iris. She has fallen in love with someone who has caused nothing but pained to her and her team. Even... raped her. Twice.

The news turns on and it's a prison riot. Raven looks up and her eyes widen in horror. "No..." the prison had dozens of criminals who escaped. And one do them, is Iris.

In the rainy city everyone looks at the television through windows and on giant screens. "If you see this girl right here. Then please report this to the authorities immediately." The news reporter says with fear with all these criminals that escaped. "That's scary." A man in a business suit says. He then gets pushed.

"Sorry. I wasn't looking." The hooded girl says not looking at the man. She continues on. "That was weird." The man says watching the girl walk away. He goes back to the television. But unknown to him, that girl that pushed past him, was Iris.