CHAPTER 16.

Chapter 16: Stay the Night.

*

"I have a crush on your mind,

I fell for your personality.

Your looks are just a bonus."

-The Notebook-

*

| K I R U N |

I honestly don't know what to do. There! I said it.

Soft music played in the speakers of my car as I drove towards the dormitory. I tried calling the girls but none of them picked up. Daw and Asteria's phones were switched off and I didn't have the other two's number. I tried searching for Indah's phone but she said it was with Ace. Just great.

So here I was, driving her back to the dorms at 2am. There was no way to hell I was knocking on the girl's doors at this time of the night.

"Come on" I said, opening the door of the passenger seat of my SUV. She got off and held her head.

"You okay there?" I asked her and she nodded slowly. I shut the door behind her and locked the car before walking with her into the dorms. The guards were sleeping and its Friday night, well Saturday morning so the curfew can be a little bent.

We walked up to her floor slowly and finally when we reached her room, we set on the floor outside. Her head rested on my shoulder and her breathing was ragged.

"Key card" I asked her and she groaned.

"Phone"

Oh great again. The same phone that was with Ace. What is wrong with this girl!?

"Okay. Spare?" I asked her.

"Ayaka"

Double great!

"Okay. Wait here while I go downstairs and get the key card from the guards, okay?" I say and she nodded, sitting up straight.

"You want water?" I asked her and she shook her head. I stood up and held out my hand. She took is and I pulled her to her feet. She smiled gratefully at me.

"Stay here, I will be back" I said and she nodded.

I turned around and ran downstairs towards the security booth at the end of the lobby. I asked them for her room's key card, making up the story that she is locked out.

They; finally after a hundred questions, gave in and handed me the card. I ran back upstairs, taking two steps a time.

"Why don't you get it!? I really like-" slap. I rushed upstairs and faced an angry Ace and a crying Indah. Oh man. Why did my night turn out like this?

"Ace" I warned, walking to him. He turned to me and chuckled lowly. It was clear he was high, somewhat like drunk.

"Ah Kirun on the rescue"

"Go home Ace. You know what happens when you are drunk"

"Home? Ah yes. Not without her" he said, turning to Indah and grabbing her arms harshly.

"Let go, Ace" I warned and he turned to me and glared. Awh don't tell me I didn't warn you.

I slammed my hand on the elbow joint of his hand which was holding Indah's and he winced in pain, leaving her arm.