CHAPTER 6.

Chapter 6: Friends?

*

"The best way to know people is by the books they read, the music they listen to and the movies they watch."

-Scribbled Stories- 

*

| KIRUN |

Being a servant was hard. Seriously. Especially if it was with Indah. She made me wash her dishes, clean her dorm and iron her uniform. She could've given it in laundry for it but no, she had to torture me.

It's been exactly 4 days since the torture started. I have perfected in braiding her hair, picking out her clothes and cleaning. Safe to say, if my career doesn't work out, I can totally be a stylist for Vogue.

We got along pretty well. She would order me and I'd do it. It was simple. On the other side, I had no social life. She asked me to do things for her and it took most of my time.

Like now, when I'm supposed to be in my dorms, studying. I am here. In her dorms, setting up her book shelf.

Who sets up their bookshelf at 10pm? Oh that's right. Indah Gesang.

And let me tell you, I do not lie when I say this girl has a library.

"Ah go from one to six for Harry Potter, please" she said from the chair she was seated on. I turned to her and she smiled widely at me.

She set on the chair that looked too big for her, cross-legged. Today she wore random tees and leggings with socks (that were fuzzy and I had to put them on).

"Yes, your highness. Anything else?" I asked her and she laughed.

"No, my kind servant. Just make sure they are neat"

"Alright then" I began sorting through her collection of books. She had Safe Haven, Everything Everything, and some others including the Harry Potter Series.

I was putting the books on the shelves when she squealed, causing me to turn to her quickly.

"What is it?" I asked her and she gave me a sheepish grin, holding up a book.

"I found Dear John" she said with a grin and I chuckled and shook my head at her antics.

She bent down from the chair to shuffle through the books and let out a yelp when she hit the floor. I got up from my place and rushed to her side, picking her up. She set down on the floor and I examined her for injuries.

"Your hand okay?" I asked her, holding it up. I got no reply from her.

I looked to her and she stared at me.

That's when I realized the position we were in. She was somehow seated in between my legs, both of which were bent with her body hitting mine as I examined her. I cleared my throat and slid a little back.

"Uhum... sorry" I muttered and stood up, dusting my sweats.

"It's okay" she muttered, trying to get up.

I held her my the waist and helped her up.

"You okay?" I asked her and she nodded, pushing her white hair out of her face. I pushed it back and clipped it with the rest.

"You want me to read that for you?" I asked her and she turned to me surprised.

I rubbed my neck, a habit I have.