E. Warren~Courville Street (CVS)

I WANT TO APOLOGIZE TO MY READERS FOR MAKING YOU GUYS WAIT SO LONG FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER, I JUST HAVE A LOT OF THINGS GOING ON IN MY PERSONAL LIFE. I'M STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS, SO THIS BOOK DOESN'T MEAN THAT MY TROUBLES ARE OVER, IT'S JUST SHOWING MY JOURNEY, AND HOW I AM ABLE TO DEAL WITH THINGS ON MY OWN.

ANOTHER THING I WANT TO SAY IS, THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT HAPPY WITH ME WRITING THIS BOOK.  PEOPLE HAVE THREATENED TO KILL ME, BEAT ME UP, SUE ME, ETC.  BOY THE DEVIL REALLY KNOWS WHEN TO SHOW UP!  MY RESPONSE TO THOSE THREATS ARE...YOU GOTTA CATCH ME FIRST!  LOL J/K BUT NOT REALLY.  WHAT I MEAN BY THAT IS, I AM A CHILD OF GOD, I WHERE HIS ARMOUR EVERYWHERE I GO, I PRAY FOR ME AND MY CHILDREN'S SAFETY , AND AS LONG AS I BELIEVE IN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, HE...WILL...NOT...LET...YOU...CATCH...ME!  HE WILL BLOCK ALL HARM AND NEGATIVE BEINGS AWAY FROM MY DOOR STEP.  I AM NOT WORRIED ANYMORE, I AM NO LONGER AFRAID, AND I REFUSE TO STOP TELLING MY STORY!  

ONE MORE THING, YA GIRL IS BACK IN SCHOOL Y'ALL! YAYYYY! SO YES I'M WORKING ON MY BACHELOR'S DEGREE IN SOCIAL WORK. I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL GRADUATION ALREADY, I TOLD YOU GUYS THIS BOOK IS JUST THE BEGINNING,  I STILL HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO, BUT IN THE END, I WILL BE ABLE TO HELP PEOPLE, AND ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO SURVIVE THE WAY I DID.  

IM GOING TO SHUT UP AND LET YOU GUYS GET TO THE BOOK IN A MINUTE, IT'S JUST BEEN SO LONG, THAT I HAD ALOT TO SAY, LOL FORGIVE ME!

S/O: I WANT TO GIVE A GREAT BIG SHOUT OUT TO MY WONDERFUL, BEAUTIFUL, INTELLIGENT, SUPER SEXY OLDER SISTER, KANITHA. GIRL LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I FREAKING LOVE YOU.  THANK YOU FOR STANDING BY MY SIDE 100%, SUPPORTING ME, ENCOURAGING ME TO KEEP GOING WITH MY BOOK, SO YOU KNOW IF THOSE PEOPLE CATCH ME, THEY ARE GOING TO BE LOOKING FOR YOU TOO LOL!  THANK YOU FOR TAKING THIS JOURNEY WITH ME, YOU ARE MY ROCK. THANK YOU BEING MY INSPIRATION, AND ENCOURAGING ME TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND GET MY DEGREE.  WITH OUT YOU SISSY POOH, I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO. I LOVE YOU SEXY LADY.

OKAY Y'ALL I'M OUT...ENJOY THE CHAPTER.

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

       My parents still had Section 8, so they ended up moving back to the eastside.  They found us a beautiful home on Courville Street, near E. Warren, and a few blocks away from Gross Pointe.  It was safe to say that it was in a pretty nice neighborhood. 

        This house was absolutely amazing!  It was bright yellow, like the sun in August, with a huge white pickett fence around it, it even had a white porch swing to match the fence, with a huge tree right in the front.  For some reason there were many statues of gargoyles everywhere, our neighbors used to tell us that the previous owners were Devil Worshippers, and of course we believed it.

        When you walk inside the doorway, to your left was one of the most beautiful, glass french doors you would ever see, that door led to a very big living room, with a fire place that stretched from one end to the other.  Straight ahead in the hallway, were two more doors, one was a closet, the other door led into a huge diningroom, that had a bunch of windows that were almost floor to ceiling, and each window had a big, pretty hanging plant in it.  A couple of months later, my mother ended up killing every last plant we had, we called her the Dr. Kevorkian of Plants.

        Inside the dining room were also two doors, one led into the hallway, the other was the kitchen.  Once you went throught the hallway, there were two bedrooms and a bathroom, a closet, and a set of stairs.  When you walk upstairs, there was a long, narrow hallway, with four bedrooms and a bathroom.  Through the kitchen was the basement stairs, down in the basement were two more bedrooms and another half bathroom.  We had a backyard with a garage and driveway.  No one ever parked in the backyard, because that is where my dad and his friends played baskeball everyday.